Hello All:

Sitting here in my SO's Mothers Home on the PC now. Will stay in Nanning until the 17 March and head back to Guangzhou for a flight to Hong Kong. Hope to Hook up with C4racer and MikeXiao here in Nanning.

Can honestly say the CFL family had a good few days in Guangzhou and Hopefully everyone to follow leave the city with a Visa in their hand.

C4racer = Whiteslip and Visa in Hand

MarkluvsShuping= Whiteslip and Visa in Hand

Olemanoman1950= Whiteslip and Visa in Hand

Just waiting to hear about MikeXiao who have interview 3/11.

I would like to Thank C4racer and Mike and Mark for the support as we all waited for the long times to go by. They now take them in the building in the morning do the biometric finger print scan and make them pay for it ahead of time. Make sure your SO has money with her to pay.. My SO gave me her pocket book when she went in and C4racer and I went for Coffee and when we cam eback SO was frantically looking for me for money to pay.

My SO's said she had a nice blond haired lady who smiled alot she said VO asked if she spoke english. My SO said she said Sorry I No Speak English.

VO had file in front of her and was paging thru it and stopped and asked question now and then. She asked SO if I had a Brother, SO told her I have 2 brothers 1 sister. VO asked what work I do SO answered what we practiced. SO said she asked something else but It want clear about what it was.

Yes I saw Blue Slips and Yellow Slips and Pinks slips coming out but not that many. Mostly all Whiteslips. Good Luck to all who follow.

<_< :unsure: :unsure:

CONGRATS WAYNE, JIEJUN & JINYAN!!!

Wayne any feedback on the I-864 (NVC copy taken??? or updated copy???).

Also any questions for Jinyan? Papers to remove child from China? (Email to GZ on this issue was a waste of 13 days).

Thanks Richard

I had an updated copy with me, but I think they were just looking at the NVC copy when she was in the interview. The Son wasnt asked any thing but they had a copy of the Fathers permission letter in the package. If you have one it's best to bring one. Don't leave any thing for chance. They didnt look at any photos,E-mails or telephone records, but it depends on the VO thats asking the Questions I guess.