Good to know although somewhat inconvenient as it is Interview on April 18th. The middle of the large influx of people to the trade show.

And they must be pushing the buttons harder, as my P3 to Interview is 143 days, and the lowest P3-P4 as of yet of 97 days by the mail. 96 if they did this Tuesday.

P4 recieved via EMS. SO says send date is Thursday China time. When I called DOS on Wednesday, they said waiting for scheduling.

Oh, and the Interview is a Monday. Based on past timelines for the year, this appears to be the sixth one within that time period. Perhaps they really are making some changes.

Hi, Congrats to you and your fiance! Believe it or not but my fiance has the same interview date that your fiance has on Monday April 18. SO name check complete on November 22, 2004. It was a little over 90 days to get the P4 sent. She was called yesterday in Nanning by the Guangzhou consulate that she would be receiving her P4 packet in the mail (EMS) very soon. I wish I could go and be there the day she goes in but as it stands right now I will have to work.

Does your SO live in Nanning?

Good luck to both of you

Al

Wow, your right, and so that makes it 7 Mondays. I will have to consider revising my chart below. You say your name check completed on Nov 22. Most dates are calculated from when the P3 is entered into the computer. Do you know this date? It would have been before this. Also the date of your P4? We can get a better idea of the trends with these dates. My SO is in Chengdu.

I calculate the chances for an interview on any particular day of the week as follows;

30% chance on a Tuesday

25% chance on a Friday

22% chance on a Wednesday

17% chance on a Thursday

4% chance on a Monday

CONGRATS!!!!! If anyone deserved this good news, you do. You have been diligent and awesome in keeping the timelines and tracking dates. I am sure that all CFL members really appreciate your work, and we are really happy to hear of your good news. Good Luck friend. I will keep posted to hear the good news of your white slip in April.

Congratulations nooneufo! :D :D :D

Thanks for taking care of the lists. It keeps it interesting.

How far off were you in predicting your P4 date? If we could only figure out the formula that GZ uses.

Your interview date is 3 1/2 weeks after ours, but your P3 date was 2 1/2 months after ours. Go figure!

But your total time from NOA1 to interview date is 277 days. Our total time from NOA1 to interview date is 274 days.

Good luck and best wishes to both of you! :lol: