Visa in hand

Jun picked up her visa Monday afternoon, and will be heading home after some more shopping and visiting her brother in Shanghai. We plan to get her ticket for February 28th. She met another happy CFL couple while waiting for the visa (johns and his fiancee).

34 days to go now! Finally, a definate date. :rolleyes: :D :P

Oh, and if anyone cares to see, I updated my website FINALLY with pics from my October trip.

Thanks to everyone here who gave me advice and moral support through this long process - though I realize comparitively speaking, my wait was rather short, it still seemed like forever to me.

I'll still be around of course, likely soon to be asking for tons of AOS advice. I know it's been all over the board all along, but I only worried about what was at hand. Time for a whole new paper trail to begin :P

Thank you, and best of luck to everyone!!!!

P.S. [shamelessplug]Visit my site!! Visit my board!!! Sign my guestbook!!! Comment on my blog!!![/shamelessplug]

:P :P ;) :D

Well JP, good news for you-she has visa in hand. Sooooo, what that means to you is whatever you have had in your hand lately had best change!!!! Drop that bag of cheetos and walk away slowly. Clean everyhting you have--new or not. then clean it again-then replace it. Hide ALLL evidence-then hide it again.

Good luck little buddy.

Trigg

Clean everyhting you have--new or not. then clean it again-then replace it. Hide ALLL evidence-then hide it again.

Good luck little buddy.

Trigg

It has been determined by more then one member that it is better to replace toilet seat then to try and clean it!

Get the Japanese toilet seat with the built in washer/dryer and seat warmer. Great for those cold winter mornings. :lol:

Clean everyhting you have--new or not. then clean it again-then replace it. Hide ALLL evidence-then hide it again.

Good luck little buddy.

Trigg

It has been determined by more then one member that it is better to replace toilet seat then to try and clean it!

Get the Japanese toilet seat with the built in washer/dryer and seat warmer. Great for those cold winter mornings. :lol:

Maybe the Thai style with the built-in footpads. Then her butt would never have to touch it. :D