Any New P4's

Phil, your timeline is good news. If you returned your P3 on August 31, it was probably entered into the system sometime in September. And you got a Feb 1 interview. I don't want to speak too soon, but maybe GUZ can schedule Feb interviews for all of the September P3's.

GUZ got backlogged sometime in April 2004, which slowed its processing times tremendously... more than doubling it. I am hoping that this trend is now reversing, and processing times at GUZ can revert to what they were at the start of 2004. :rolleyes:

Are the P4's for February interviews out?  Or has the spigot stopped?

the spigot is shut tight, the sink is bone dry, the dust is collecting and the spiders have found a new home. . . . . . . . .

temporarily!!! :D

Nothing to do in the meantime except to do a daily update to your timeline with the current number of days waiting so far

:D :D :D :D

Could this have anything to do with the recent changes in the 12 month business and tourist visas? What if they are diverting resources and interview spots for processing temporary visas instead?

It seems that the DOS is more interested in reuniting businessmen than reuniting families... because I have not heard any good news on the immigrant visa front.

Learned today, Interview set for 02/15/05 @ 08:00. Last week I was told our case was still in "pending." Something fishy here! This gives me like 4 weeks of notice, and because of the holidays (February 8-14 Chinese NY) I must make travel arrangements to Beijing for 2 weeks from now!!

Returned our P3 to Guangzhou on September 18, 2005.

There's still hope...the flow will open for those waiting so long!!

PapaBear

My fiancee read on 001 about a woman who is scheduled for Feb 1, she sent her p-3 back Sept 27. I know I called DOS last week and they told me we had not been scheduled yet, so I wonder if we have been scheduled and they are slow in sending out the p-4s. I will finish the i-134 and getting copies of my passport notarized and sending everything off the first of next week. Just like GZ to suprise everyone with short notices.

Dave

Our p-3 was returned Sep 10.