just wondering

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D To Bahan,

Guess what? I also dont need an alarm clock because every morning my husband made me up by the phone call. He did it over one year :P so a few times I was late for my work because he made me up late :angry: especially the day before yesterday I was late and knew my boss was waitting for me. I was upset. then my husband told me I should tell my boss I was late just because of my stupid husband :lol:

I dont know why even though I had an alarm clock it cant make me up. My husband' sweet words and morning kiss made me up easily :blink:

Well, my husband is 18 years older than me,and a bit bold and grey haired,and also over-weight. And we met on a website.

I moved to the States 8 months ago only because i couldn't stand being apart from him and he wasn't so crazy about living in China at all.

Before he came back to the U.S, on his visit to my family,i gave my mom 2000yuan under his name only because he's been spending money that he brought to China during the 3 months visit with me and his budget became really tight.

I spent all the money i saved from my job on the trip to my interview in Guangzhou as well as on half of the flight tix.

I've been living with him and other 2 room-mates since i arrived--2 other guys that he's been living with in the past 4 years since he rented his own house out when he divorced his 2 ex.wife.

I started working full-time 4 months ago shortly after my husband found a job.

We've become closer and closer and our love grows stronger as everyday goes by.

Right now my AOS is still pending but neither of us cares. When we go to bed together every night, the moment is true and treasure.

I just have to say, sometimes shit happens but you should never doubt that true love exists among all humanbings-- when everything's right, there comes true love and there's nothing to do with how old you are or where you're from or if you both like rock&roll:-)

Hope you find your own peace of mind and good luck to you and your wife!

Happy new year to all CFL and 001 members!!!

Happy New Year To All,,,,

I just talked to my S.O. , Before we said Goodnight,,, She asked about the Harley and Her Favorite bike the GoldWing,,, I told her I have them put up for the Winter,,,,, She asked,, What is,, Put up for the Winter? I tried to explain,,, She just wanted to be sure,,,, No one and I mean NO ONE! Was on the back seat as my co-rider,,, She made it very plan,,, That's her job and no one else's... :D :P :D God,, I Love This Lady,,, Mt Lao Po Is The GREATEST!!!

I retire in 14 more months now,,,,, My Lao Po Guohua asked me to teach her to read a map so she can Do What Women Do Best,,,, Tell me where to GO!!! :o :lol: :blink: :unsure: :P YES!!! I am the luckest man in the world.... I think the bikes will be parked in the house again... Yes, Just like the good old days.

Rick :P

:D Ah, I've been waiting for a long time for someone to ask me just this question.

My fiance and I are both 23, and she's actually older than me by almost a month. I'm quite poor, and wouldn't be the greatest of choices for a gold digger. I wouldn't say I'm a looker but I'm most definitely not ugly, or overweight, and I have a very thick head of hair. I'm not socially handicapped, and neither is my fiance, and we could both get someone in our areas very easily.

Of course, even that doesn't mean anything. The only way you can tell if a person really loves you is time and their actions.

The reason we chose eachother is because we really believed that we were two of a kind and that no where else on earth, in China or America, was there another person as wonderful. There's been alot of different reasons over the years how I know its real, but I'd be typing you forever.

The only advice I can give you is, if someone else loves you, you'll usually know

"Love is blind.......but marriage is a real EyE-OpeNer!"........... :blink:

Sorry guys and gals, just felt like saying that above!........... :P

But in all seriousness, my wife and I love each other very much. We will overcome all obstacles we meet with and that's exactly what we are doing. We are not so old but we are not so young either. We know that it is important to make the marriage work for the betterment of our family and success in life. All in all, I am happy to say that our marriage is working fine!

Now, if only I can teach her to drive!!........................... :lol: