Olympics 2008 Anyone?

Did any one see the close to the Olympics last night?

Did China put on a spectacular show or what?

What a way to invite the world to the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Hey, me thinks I have an idea :unsure: Any one up for one great big Candle get together in Beijing? We would need to start planning early to pull this one off. There are many of us, me included that are still waiting to get our beloved one here, but this is four years away. It would give us a chance to meet each other and have some fun in China.

Thought I might throw out the idea and see who would be interested in going. Any takers?

Michael

Quan was raving about the China segment during the closing ceremony. I don't have any tv, so I missed it. I'd love to see it. Anyone know a place it can be downloaded or viewed online?

Quan and I have talked about going for the 2008 games. My instinct tells me tickets are going to be much more difficult to come by than they were in Athens. Assuming we go through with those plans, a CFL get together sounds great!!!

My wife and I have thought about it. It would be a good time for her to see her family and to enjoy a bit of the games in Beijing. I haven't been to BJ and that would be the next place I like to see.

In order to recognize each other among the multitudes, maybe we can come up with some CFL T-shirts & Caps,,,eh?....... :unsure:

Jennifer and I would be interested, and by that time we will have Victor Zhou Parks with us also. :P We have already noticed a few sites that have tickets and reservations for the 2008 Olympics already, could these be money and credit card traps? Does anyone know just how we would get tickets to this in the US? I know it's a long way away, but it will be here before we know it.

This is a pretty good web page on the 2008 Olympics:

http://www.china.org.cn/e-shenao/