How is it going?

Well by the holy jumpin' sweet baby Jay-sus and all that is precious in this life, I kin only jump in and say...."cuziN' Chaz, you n' eye have tawked more than enough on the string n' two can phone system for you to know that my sorry ass is way too stoopid to be of any help in serious situations. You got a big ol' pinto bean turd that refuses to leave the terlet bowl and continues to sit there lookin' at you.....I kin fix that furr ya!!!! You walk in yer door and none of yer electricity works....I kin fix that, too!!!!! I kin even build you a new home to run away and hide in.....but wimmin troubles????? Imma way outta my league in that particular area of expertise. :sweating_buckets: Know wudda mean, Kimosabe?

You know I wish ewe n' yer wife happiness. I hope that the happiness light switch gets turned on in her brain one day. You have gone far and above any call for "hang in there, do yer best to work it out"....how many innings of gettin' beaned in the head by the pitcher is a person supposed to "hang in there"?

tsap seui

The last time I wuz serious wuz on the blessed day of February 29, 1972. I had been back in the land of the big PX for one day and the 29th was the day I got to sign my name on the dotted line to get OUT of the big green machine. :victory:

I'll jus be dadburned I'm jus now seeing this! Great to hear froms ya cuzin pinto beans!How iz u bin doin?

Howdy, my old friend, We miss you around here. But you do come by to see us at least. Not many of us old geezers left here.

I wish only the best for you brother.

Larry the old windbag.

Hey buddy👍 I guess we are all that's left of the CFL crowd. Now I do know that there are others but more than likely they ain't allowed to be posting! I ain't allowed but I do it anyway. I'm used to being in trouble 😂

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png I just went completely deaf about two days ago. I hope some of it comes back. Just don't know. We can still type though. Good luck ole friend. We just ain't getting any younger.

How is your hearing now? I just broke my foot. Yep, we ain't getting any younger my friend. Keep up the good fight!

I am trying ole buddy. The hearing loss was due to impacted ear wax from raming those hearing aids in there 4-5 times a day. I have never had any trouble with ear wax before so I was thinking all kinds of terrible things.

Broke a foot? Who's ass caught it? :sweating_buckets: :sweating_buckets: :sweating_buckets: :sweating_buckets: About 3 years ago I was coming down the stairs and had only socks on and you know how they kinda slip down on your feet, well I stepped on the toe of one of them and took a tumble down the stairs. I was so stunned I just laid there and tried to determine what was working and what wasn't. It turns out I broke both feet. The wife didn't believe me until she saw the x-rays. Yep, we just ain't getting any younger. You can bet you hind parts I haven't been back up them stairs.

I have been looking for Ole Mick. We all knew how bad his heart was and none of us have heard from him in a year this month. Have you heard anything at all? We have checked his FB page and nothing,

Still think about ole Pop Corn Sutton often. I guess I always will. I do miss seeing him and talking with him.

I sure wish I could get some of your shine er um hand cleaner. The only one of the side of my family that I knew that made it suddenly died from his cancer treatments and now I don't have a source. You know you don't just drive up to a dudes door and say can I buy some bootleg liquor. May just get shot through the door. It did happen here in the 1950's.

Sorry, I took so much of your time but I do miss you.

Larry

• Like 1

Hey buddy I enjoyed reading your post 👍

Haven't heard a lick from Mick. I certainly hope he is ok but I fear the worst.

My break was the cause of poor memory. I forgot I stepped up then I stepped back. Hell it took 65 years to get a break so I'm not complaining!

Glad you ears are good. Wouldn't be guud to not hear your orders from the boss😟

I haven't had any government whiskey or the other kind in so long. Ifn I come across some I come up yore way and we will drink the whole thang!

Take care ol buddy and stay in touch 👍

• Like 1

Yeah, we've checked about everywhere we can for Mick. Nothing. We haven't heard back from tsap yet, but I think Dan touched bases with him in April. He didn't know anything then. Very mysterious. He was well liked by everyone who knew, but he seems to have lost touch with everyone since August, 2019.

• Like 1

So glad you came back. We miss you too. Perhaps now you can come by more often. There are almost none of the old guys here anymore. We are getting scares as hen's teeth. Stopped drinking have you? Me, you and old Dennis too.

Guess what the boss is MAKING me gargle my throat with every time we leave the house. "Everclear" that stuff is worse than turpentine I tole you. I swear I am gonna lose my teeth.

• 2 weeks later...