How is it going?

Ok the hornet's nest is history. She killed more than 100 hornet's one at a time

But the last one got her good before it died. I just don't get it. Absolutely no common sense at all!

Sorry to hear of the trouble you're having. I'm a newcomer to this board so I don't know what you've posted before, but hopefully things end up working out one way or another. If there's any advice you can offer, it'd be much appreciated for a "greenhorn" like me :yikes:

Good thing she was not allergic to them. My wife is very allergic to them enough that we keep an Epi-Pen on hand. I have to say that they will wade right on into anything. She has been catching small spiders and bugs with her hands and last week one bit the hell out of her. It was a brown recluse but she did not have the typical reaction from them. Some folks don't. He bit her good enough that she don't kill them with her hands anymore. Of course I accuse her of eating them. :o

Edited by amberjack1234 (see edit history)

Ok the hornet's nest is history. She killed more than 100 hornet's one at a time

But the last one got her good before it died. I just don't get it. Absolutely no common sense at all!

Sorry to hear of the trouble you're having. I'm a newcomer to this board so I don't know what you've posted before, but hopefully things end up working out one way or another. If there's any advice you can offer, it'd be much appreciated for a "greenhorn" like me :yikes:

Welcome!. This has been going on for 12 years. Hell I have suffered so much abuse that it has just become a normal way of life. I hope you have better luck than I have!

Nice to hear from someone new. Come on back and let us hear from you!

Good thing she was not allergic to them. My wife is very allergic to them enough that we keep an Epi-Pen on hand. I have to say that they will wade right on into anything. She has been catching small spiders and bugs with her hands and last week one bit the hell out of her. It was a brown recluse but she did not have the typical reaction from them. Some folks don't. He bit her good enough that she don't kill them with her hands anymore. Of course I accuse her of eating them. :o

Wow she is lucky. You try to teach them and keep them safe but they look at it as perhaps you might know something more than them.

Welcome!. This has been going on for 12 years. Hell I have suffered so much abuse that it has just become a normal way of life. I hope you have better luck than I have!

Nice to hear from someone new. Come on back and let us hear from you!

We're going on two years (plus many years of "dating" before) and it's been a great two years with an 11 month old baby.

If there's one thing I learned, it's to nip problem relationships in the bud, immediately. Learned that in college after I dragged on a relationship for like 18 months after I should've ended it, but didn't because I was too scared to tell her to GTFO. What a ******* waste of time, and for reasons far less sever than abuse. Never again.

Edited by fluffyballs (see edit history)

Same here. It has been a wild ride but still hanging in there even after almost 19 years. Just keep your mouth shut and just say, yes mam. They are never wrong about anything either. She has changed quite a bit since I left her at the Taco Bell one night not long ago for cussing in front of some children there. Much longer story but I'll keep that to myself.

My ride is so wild my bruises have bruises. But she is starting to settle down. She was attacked by a guy who almost killed her. So she knows who her friends are now.

I am sure there are some moments of peace. I think Chinese women act that way to men because Chinese men are so bad. My daughter in China has a knack for choosing the wrong ones. Gamblers, drunks, borderline criminals, ne'er do wells.

Well I hope none of y'all have experienced the physical abuse that I have. It's been really rough. And then there is the daily mental abuse. I could bring her up on charges of elderly abuse but in reality that would make things much worse.

One time she was throwing water on me and biting me. When I started bleeding I ran out and locked myself in the car and called 911. The police came. They saw me bleeding but didn't see anything wrong with her. They asked me if I wanted to have her locked up. I said no....all I want is to clean myself up and go to a hotel. They said ok. Next thing I know they were taking us both to jail. She told them I was hurting her. She had pinched her Adams apple and made a red bruise. She told them I did it. That taught me a good lesson. Never bring the police into our troubles.

• Like 1