SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

Winston, with his editorializing, screens a video some Chinese people made where they staged fake kidnappings in public. While onlookers' apathy is not surprising, it's still shocking.

Most interesting comments: 1) the party is not really interested in encouraging person to person feelings of compassion, and 2) if you find your self being attacked in public, be ready to scream something like "down with the party!" and you will at least have a chance that the police will come running :)

Edited by Greg.D. (see edit history)

Winston, with his editorializing, screens a video some Chinese people made where they staged fake kidnappings in public. While onlookers' apathy is not surprising, it's still shocking.

Most interesting comments: 1) the party is not really interested in encouraging person to person feelings of compassion, and 2) if you find your self being attacked in public, be ready to scream something like "down with the party!" and you will at least have a chance that the police will come running :)

https://youtu.be/Xz42BrlkBD8

Makes a point, but contrived circumstances and less than convincing acting don't help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't posted Winston's videos for a while now, but this is a screen shot of an effective way to make his point with Google searches

The rest of the video is mostly Chinese friends of his who "don't give a crap" about things which "hurt the feelings of the Chinese people", and how Chinese people should not run "crying to their mommies" because the CCP tells them to.

gallery_1846_733_20175.jpg

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

A new career direction?

New Channel Preview! - Please Subscribe

Hey Laowinners!

I just finished the channel ad for our new channel - Worthless Whips!

Worthless Whips Channel - https://youtube.com/worthlesswhips

Winston and I buy a cool/under appreciated car on a $1000 budget, Dr. Milk (myself) diagnoses the damage, fix it as well as we can for $1000, take it on an adventure, review it, and try and flip it for a profit!

OK, I watched it and this guy has a lot of common sense which some others don't have. I use to think that they were smarter than this old guy but I am beginning to wonder after listening to this old Canadian guy. He, in my opinion, is right about a couple of things. They will eventually become something like Chris Chappel. He picked right up on the anchor baby thing as I did. He touched on how their wives are taking to all this negativity of China and they have family and friends left back there. How are they taking all of this? The more that I see of this guy the more I like him and the blond girl. She jumps right into everything that the Chinese people are doing and seems to absolutely love it.

Working on cars today is NOTHING like it uses to be in the old shade tree days. There are so many computers on them, first of all, you have to learn that to find out what is wrong or you can literally look for a problem for months and never find the problem believe me I have been there and done just that and I was a really, really good mechanic but today's cars are a whole new ball of wax. They have no idea what they are getting into. Cars today are not simple like motorcycles. I am a car dinasour now. I take my car to the shop when anything goes wrong with it and you can do real and very expensive damage in just a split second if you don't know what you are doing.