SerpentZA and Other Vloggers

Randy W

An interesting video from Naomi SexyCyborg and her Brazilian friend Cymye. They are just walking around the neighborhood in a 360° video - you can change what you're looking at with the mouse

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Hey yo one!"

A good one from Naomi. The first half is her own view of the Chinese education system. She then unboxes and tries out the homework machine. No, the straps don't break.

hmmm... I guess she's trying to prove that she's not just fake boobies, but has a brain too. image not available - tinypic kicked the bucket

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

"Hey yo one!"

A good one from Naomi. The first half is her own view of the Chinese education system. She then unboxes and tries out the homework machine. No, the straps don't break.

hmmm... I guess she's trying to prove that she's not just fake boobies, but has a brain too. image not available - tinypic kicked the bucket

She is pretty much all business in her videos (except for one where she talked about her upgrade to saline). She's a "maker", or digital hobbyist, who markets some of her projects, although it's unclear how much she sells.

I have no idea why she chose that appearance, although some of her projects are fashion related (under-skirt LED liighting, a holographic dress, etc.)

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A cute one from Amy Blondie

63.6K subscribers

Disclaimer: It *was* lotus season. I filmed this in June, so just pretend you're watching this in June hehe. Also pretend it's June when you read this following caption, the effect will be much nicer: It's JUNE and the lotuses are in FULL BLOOM here in Shenzhen and I'm feelin' it. Also in this video: I find the jewellery market OF MY DREAMS!! SHINY THINGS EVERYWHERE! Happy June everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A visual one from Gweilo60. He and his wife are back in Nanning just last week after 18 months in Canada.

He seems much happier already.

15.2K subscribers

The Chinese Wet Market is where my wife Weifang and I do all our grocery shopping for the past 16 years. They are starting to disappear. I think that the idea of using a large land area for a shopping center just doesn't cut it here in China. That land could be better used to house more people...Yes high rise complexes. This is a walk through my local wet market. Although I don't speak a lot about the removal of these vital markets this video give you a great glimpse into the wet markets of Southern China. Fresh everything from fruit to nuts.

• 1 month later...

An especially noteworthy one - and worth a watch - from Amy Blondie

On my recent trip to Wuhan I came across the Wuhan Yangtze river swimming club, who meet twice a day in rain, snow or sunshine, dodge boats and navigate crazy currents all in the name of exercise. I was seriously impressed by how hard core these guys were, and I wanted to see if I could somewhat 'get on their level'. I tried, I didn't die (spoiler alert), and I live to tell the tale!

• Like 1