Preliminarily Approved, CCP, CITIC, CGI Stanley, UID number, Birth Cer

Doug

Thanks warpedbored, Doug and Summerlove for the information. Now I am mentally prepared for another 2 months. Btw, My husband and I decide to go back to US first using my B1/B2 visa that I got earlier this year with 10 years validity. He could start work right away in US, but I have to wait for the extension (if they would like to extend the job start date for me). But I heard I might be asked by the customer about my intention to stay in US since I've started my immigrant visa CR1 process but I will enter US with Non-Immigrant B1/B2 visa. Do you know if I should prepare some documents to convince customer that I intend to leave within 6 months? Thank you again.

Felicia

This topic sounds related: http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/47971-traveling-on-b1b2-pending-cr-1/

Pending immigrant visa in AP shows intent to immigrate, not much you can provide the POE officer to convince you won't attempt to stay in the states if some problem comes up during AP process.

Thanks warpedbored, Doug and Summerlove for the information. Now I am mentally prepared for another 2 months. Btw, My husband and I decide to go back to US first using my B1/B2 visa that I got earlier this year with 10 years validity. He could start work right away in US, but I have to wait for the extension (if they would like to extend the job start date for me). But I heard I might be asked by the customer about my intention to stay in US since I've started my immigrant visa CR1 process but I will enter US with Non-Immigrant B1/B2 visa. Do you know if I should prepare some documents to convince customer that I intend to leave within 6 months? Thank you again.

Felicia

This topic sounds related: http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/47971-traveling-on-b1b2-pending-cr-1/

Pending immigrant visa in AP shows intent to immigrate, not much you can provide the POE officer to convince you won't attempt to stay in the states if some problem comes up during AP process.

Thanks for the answers. I plan to stay to work and wait for another two months, and he will fly back to US first. Wish the visa will be issues by that time. Thanks a lot!

Felicia

• 2 weeks later...

Felicia

Thanks for the answers. I plan to stay to work and wait for another two months, and he will fly back to US first. Wish the visa will be issues by that time. Thanks a lot!

Felicia

I am so happy to finally receive the email from Consulate today that I got my P5 final approval. My husband and I plan to send the photo and passport tomorrow. Right after i finished the interview on Apr 20th 2015 and submitted the additonal information about CCP on Apr 27th 2015, i checked the status in CEAC almost everyday (painful experience), so far it had update on 4/27, 5/18, 6/18, 6/29, 7/2, 7/8,7/9, 7/10. And today 7/13 we received the email. During the period, we sent two emails to chase Consulate, and we received the email one day after that, accordingly the CEAC status got updated as well. Btw, how long does it usually to get visa after we send the passport through citic bank? We want to plan my resignation and hopefully we can make it to US for her mom's birthday.

Thanks again,

Felicia

• Like 1

Felicia, I'm extremely happy for you! Congrats.

(We interviewed earlier than you, but are still under Administrative Processing.)

Thanks Summerlove. When is your recent update? Are you a member of QQ group 271182035? This group is all for people who's waiting for the final approval due to CCP issue. I joined the group earlier this month and we shared our status update. Recently there are a lot of people got P5 Final Approval. Today we have 5, and last Friday we have two. A lot of them have their interviews in April this year. I think it's a good group that we can share our feeling during the waiting period and share the process experience. Feel free to join it if you are interested in. Also I believe your is on the way as well! Best Wish to you!

Felicia

I'll definitely check that group out right now. Thanks. By the way - curious as to what answers you got to your e-mail questions to the GUZ Consulate. They just copied the same "still in administrative processing, we will contact you if more information needed" line again and again to me.

I'll definitely check that group out right now. Thanks. By the way - curious as to what answers you got to your e-mail questions to the GUZ Consulate. They just copied the same "still in administrative processing, we will contact you if more information needed" line again and again to me.

Yes, the first one I got is the same. However the second time that my husband sent an email query about the update so we can plan our relocation. The Consulate replied a little different with "We understand that you want to go to the U.S. as soon as possible and a note has been made in our system to ensure such processing should be followed-up in a timely manner. Once the administrative processing is complete, we will immediately inform you of the result. We appreciate your patience and during this time." Anyway, the answer is always the same-Keep waiting. Also, if you start to get your status update frequently three days in a row that means your final approval is super close. That's what i have been told and how i see my case got approved in the end.

Felicia

Hmm, I just looked at this group and I think I applied to get into it before...but I never got accepted? I just asked to get admitted again. I wonder why they're not letting me in?

They are very strict to the people joining the group. You have to mention that you are also under AP process in the comment box when you are sending the request. What's your QQ name? I can let the admin not reject you again this time. :)

Felicia

Hmm - very interesting. They never answered my questions like that at all, even though I asked for specifics. Looks like your husband is a smart guy - he knows how to word things the right way! Really happy again that you guys are going to be able to go to the US so quickly, and that you'll be able to start your new job on time.

Just sent you a private message with my QQ name.

Thanks so much again! Your information is REALLY helpful.

Edited by summerlove (see edit history)

It looks like the document submission cover page may have been updated in March of this year. This is the one I'm finding on the UStraveldocs site, which is a bit different from the one shown here:

NIV document submittal letter - http://ustraveldocs.com/cn/20150313%20-%20NIV%20-%20Requested%20Documentation%20Submission_EN.pdf

IV document submission is covered here - Submitting Additional Documents

with the actual document submission cover sheet here - http://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/20140328%20IV%20Documentation%20Submission%20Letter.pdf

Edited by Randy W
IV vs NIV sheets (see edit history)

It looks like the document submission cover page may have been updated in March of this year. This is the one I'm finding on the UStraveldocs site, which is a bit different from the one shown here:

. . .

Oops, this is the one for a non-immigrant visa. I can't delete my post, maybe a mod can?

Updated to include links for both the non-immigrant visa submission sheet, and the one for immigrant visas.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)