Guangzhou Update

Well, we arrived in Guangzhou on Friday to prepare for Jingwen's upcoming interview on Tuesday. Jingwen is a bit apprehensive, but I can't think of anything else that needs to be done other than wait. We paid the visa fees and had the photos taken. Tomorrow, we drop everything off at the hospital.

Jingwen will try to get in touch with some of the other fiancees. Maybe we can all grab a bite to eat before the interviews start. Good luck to all. I'll let everyone know the outcome, whether good or bad, after the interview on Tuesday.

P.S. Guangzhou is sweater weather this week for those of you that are wondering. Typical gray day - smog vs. clouds is anybody's guess.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we arrived in Guangzhou on Friday to prepare for Jingwen's upcoming interview on Tuesday.  Jingwen is a bit apprehensive, but I can't think of anything else that needs to be done other than wait.  We paid the visa fees and had the photos taken.  Tomorrow, we drop everything off at the hospital.

Jingwen will try to get in touch with some of the other fiancees.  Maybe we can all grab a bite to eat before the interviews start.  Good luck to all.  I'll let everyone know the outcome, whether good or bad, after the interview on Tuesday.

P.S.  Guangzhou is sweater weather this week for those of you that are wondering.  Typical gray day - smog vs. clouds is anybody's guess.

hi Frank and Jerry,I am leaving tomorrow and will get in GZ in the afternoon.Will contact jingwen and zhengling:)

I just found out that I need to sign my name on the passport.Ask your fiancee to check if they did.It's required by US ambassy but I got no problem when I went to Japan?anyway I just do it.

Everything is all set.Happy and a bit nervous-ING:P