wife's sister wants to get online with the hopes of finding a husb

ChunMei has a whole list of people she wants me to find American husbands for, starting with her youngest sister, and ending with a friend who has a list of requirements so stringent that nobody could possibly qualify.

I'm just gonna stand back and be very very quiet. :sweating_buckets:

ps - My stepdaughter actually has a great personality, like my wife does, so she would really make someone a great wife. She is not coming for a green card as she has a great job in Beijing. She just has always been interested in Western culture and she wants/needs to find a husband. Unfortunately at almost 28 years old, most of the marriage eligible guys in China are already engaged or married.

( I think this is probably true in USA as well - my 23 year old American daughter basically said the same thing to me when she got engaged last year.)

Thanks for any suggestions.

True Blue

I have a niece about the same age (28) has sang professionally and toured with a Chinese company twice in to the USA, Canada and other countries. She teaches private lesson in voice and piano in Beijing ... and she's beautiful ... but no real prospects around.

Sounds like her standards may be to high. A lot of young Chinese girls standards are to high, this from Chinese men. Must own home, car, prestigious job and money in the bank all at the age of 25 or so., and then they realize that time is passing them by so they have to settle for an ole fart like me. By the way young girls here in America are on that level too but not as much so as in China.

Not sure if your reply was to Yuanyang's niece or my step-daughter or both. I can't reply for him, but I can say my stepdaughter is NOT too selective.

She (my stepdaughter) is looking for

(1) someone who is "available", e.g., a divorced or single man - she does not want to live the life of a mistress to a man who is still married.

(2) a guy around her age (27) ---- she's looking at an age range of 24-40 years. She is not looking for a husband my age (50's) as those married with large age disparities know that can be challenging. Also if she were looking for someone my age or older she might raise a red flag as a "green card seeker".

(3) college educated (bachelors degree is fine) - she has a graduate degree and probably wouldn't do too well with a farmer from the countryside. A somewhat nerdy guy who likes reading, computers, travel and sports would be a good match.

(4) hopefully, a nice guy - looks not too important.

If she was looking in Antarctica she might need to lower her requirements. But for China and America, I don't think that is too much to ask. Same experience as Yuanyang's niece - no real prospects around thus far.

True Blue

Edited by True Blue (see edit history)

OK I don't date or get serious at all, so I am JUST FRIENDS with a few Chinese ladies. They want a husband of course. These are good ones. These are the best out of over a couple of hundred.

45 yr old high school english teacher in Xi'an. So her age is reasonable and of course she looks younger I think. She must be the kindest woman I ever met. Comfortable looking and smiles a lot. Has a most even temper, if any temper at all. I doubt she has ever given anyone a whippin. Seems all the men she meets on line are scammers or just there and want no commitment so she has nothing to do with them. She can see right through the scam letters. Her written english is good as well as spoken but she needs you to just talk slow. A virtuos woman. Her son is in last year of high school. She has been divorced for a long time. I believe she would be a most excellent wife. She also knows a 39 year old sensitive lady that is good also.

26 maybe 27 now, from China but now a Swedish citizen. Never married but burned by Chinese arestocracy and another idiot. She wants someone closer to her age. I am the age of her father so no good. She is tallish and slim. She is a farm girl but speaks and hears english fluent IMO. You could just jabber with her all day and night. She also knows Swedish. Smart girl. No visa issues so easy to visit or bring her over. Very very sincere woman with tender heart. Very big smile. Good conversationalist. Is a professional acupuncture and message with NO FUNNY BUSINESS.

27 never married, speaks good english as well. Slim and very young looking. Wants closer to her age, meaning not in their 50s. Lives in Shenzen and is international sales at an electrical company where she started as an engineer, though no degree. Again came from poorer family so she is down to earth and does not have the airs of those with a college education.

All 3 are just good people.

I know another with a good heart and would be loyal. 32 yrs. Very big smile with dimples.

PS: I can recomend a lady in her 40s in Kansas city as well. Nice lady an dnice looking. Her english may not be the best but reasonable and in the states. a few others in the states were good too. Hey I've done the screening. Of course dennis has a whole list and probbaly wouldn't miss anyone from his harem.

Edited by Doug (see edit history)

The Chinese woman I visited before meeting my wife used a translator. The translator was a gentle, sweet woman and bore no resemblance to the woman I visited. When I was introduced to the translator, I could tell immediately who she was.

I would strongly advise against using a translator.

Without a way to communicate, what sort of relationship could there be? Cook, clean, s***, f*** ???

That may not be all bad, but I prefer that my wife be a friend and partner.

Yeah no kidding man!!!

The limited english thing is cute at first, but once it starts becoming a reality your like speak the same language please!!!!!!!!!

Find someone you can communicate with at least 75% of the time!!

Well my first BF in China had NO English other than hello and goodbye...and of course I spoke no Chinese- but it's a HARD thing to do and it doesn't usually last too long because the differences and the lack of communication. She might want to try Canada though since they have a lot more Chinese immigrants overthere who are already fluent in Chinese...or maybe even Singapore or Austrailia.

Hmmm....let's see now...

Attractive twenty something woman whose got an explosive personality but is willing to give it up to anyone who will petition her to come to the US and willing to put up with her tirades and then hope and pray that she'll at least give it up once in a while in order to keep the hook embedded to keep the poor sap hoping for more...

Yeah, sounds great. Where do I sign my single (used to be) friends up? :)

Dennis, I couldn't stop laughing out loud after reading this one.

Maybe you can play matchmaker and introduce sis to someone. ;)

Yeah right.....all my buddies aready see me living on the corner of the roof. <_< Do you know of someone? She is really cute and actually surpasses my wife in the anger department. She is 36 and can kick the living shit out of any man that makes her angry. Any takers Dennis? :rotfl:

Stay out of it my brother... stay out of it! :exclaim:

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Maybe you can play matchmaker and introduce sis to someone. ;)

Yeah right.....all my buddies aready see me living on the corner of the roof. <_< Do you know of someone? She is really cute and actually surpasses my wife in the anger department. She is 36 and can kick the living shit out of any man that makes her angry. Any takers Dennis? :rotfl:

Stay out of it my brother... stay out of it! :exclaim:

She won't let me. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

I had to add another post to this topic. About farmers not being suitable for Chinese women. First of all I undertand the logic about Chinese city women hate anything country or farmer wise. Well that is certainly their loss for sure. In fact some farmers actually do make good husbands. I happen to know a few. They are not all poor. Some even own their own private airplanes. I happen to have a very good farmer friend in the north easter part of Iowa that does very well and has made a good husband. He inheritd his farm from his father, as many do, and he farms part of it and leases out part of it for $450,000 a year. He has $5,000,000 worth of equipment, all paid for, which he uses to tend part of his farm and uses most of it during planting and harvest time to plant and harvest other farmers crops. This man is so busy that he has 4 cell phones on him all the time to keep up with his business/farm. How many of us can say that we are that busy? I can't that's for sure.

I have been friends with this man ever since we were in the military in 1971. He was married for many years to the sam woman until his wife died of cancer. He has a daughter that is just graduated from college with a masters degree. Yes, he is eligible but he is 59 years old so I gues there are no Chinese women that would be interested in him because he is a farmer, has only a high school degree and he is too old right?

By the way he just bought an new twin engine airplane, paid cash, and a new Goldwing Motorcycle, paid cash for a Christmas present to himself. He already owned an older single engine airplane. This is not including the cars and trucks that he owns. I ask him if I coud be the benificiary of his life insurance and he just laughed. This man is very conservitive with his money too. I would say that he save at leat 60-70% of his net earnings.

So if you ask me some Chinese women are overlooking some mighty good prospect for husbands here in the US by not considering a farmer for a husband. All farmers here are not like farmers in China. Some are poor but some are not they Chinese women just need to check a little bit and not just dismiss a man because he says that he is a farmer. Another occupations that Chinese women overlook here in the US are truck drivers. Some are college educated and make a very and I mean a very decent living. again not all but there are some very successful one. One of our recent govorners started out in the trucking business and made a very successful laving at it. Ever seen J, B Hunt on the side of a tractor trailer? I'll bet you have. That would be him. Much more than I made year after year working for someone else for wages.

Just some food for thought for anyone that know a Chinese woman looking for an American husband. Sometimes we overlook an orchid searching for a rose.

Larry

I had to add another post to this topic. About farmers not being suitable for Chinese women. First of all I undertand the logic about Chinese city women hate anything country or farmer wise. Well that is certainly their loss for sure. In fact some farmers actually do make good husbands. I happen to know a few. They are not all poor. Some even own their own private airplanes. I happen to have a very good farmer friend in the north easter part of Iowa that does very well and has made a good husband. He inheritd his farm from his father, as many do, and he farms part of it and leases out part of it for $450,000 a year. He has $5,000,000 worth of equipment, all paid for, which he uses to tend part of his farm and uses most of it during planting and harvest time to plant and harvest other farmers crops. This man is so busy that he has 4 cell phones on him all the time to keep up with his business/farm. How many of us can say that we are that busy? I can't that's for sure.

I have been friends with this man ever since we were in the military in 1971. He was married for many years to the sam woman until his wife died of cancer. He has a daughter that is just graduated from college with a masters degree. Yes, he is eligible but he is 59 years old so I gues there are no Chinese women that would be interested in him because he is a farmer, has only a high school degree and he is too old right?

By the way he just bought an new twin engine airplane, paid cash, and a new Goldwing Motorcycle, paid cash for a Christmas present to himself. He already owned an older single engine airplane. This is not including the cars and trucks that he owns. I ask him if I coud be the benificiary of his life insurance and he just laughed. This man is very conservitive with his money too. I would say that he save at leat 60-70% of his net earnings.

So if you ask me some Chinese women are overlooking some mighty good prospect for husbands here in the US by not considering a farmer for a husband. All farmers here are not like farmers in China. Some are poor but some are not they Chinese women just need to check a little bit and not just dismiss a man because he says that he is a farmer. Another occupations that Chinese women overlook here in the US are truck drivers. Some are college educated and make a very and I mean a very decent living. again not all but there are some very successful one. One of our recent govorners started out in the trucking business and made a very successful laving at it. Ever seen J, B Hunt on the side of a tractor trailer? I'll bet you have. That would be him. Much more than I made year after year working for someone else for wages.

Just some food for thought for anyone that know a Chinese woman looking for an American husband. Sometimes we overlook an orchid searching for a rose.

Larry

Well, if he did marry a Chinese you KNOW what would happen don't you? Hahahaha ................