wife's sister wants to get online with the hopes of finding a husb

Well, if he did marry a Chinese you KNOW what would happen don't you? Hahahaha ................

I can guess.............hahaha! By the way Larry, is he available? :D

Yeah, hook Doug up with sis. :)

Ya know Douggie has experience so not a bad idea. Doug you can PM me if you want. :bop:

You need to tell her to drop the F*!%ing idea... and she'll tell you I know nothing about chinese or americans.... so tell her to talk to my wife... she will tell her the same... She needs to wake up... and you need to also...

I think Douggie knows better. :victory:

Well, if he did marry a Chinese you KNOW what would happen don't you? Hahahaha ................

I can guess.............hahaha! By the way Larry, is he available? :D

Yeah, hook Doug up with sis. :)

:sweating_buckets:

Dennis I appologize from the bottom of my heart, and top too :D , for anything I said or did to wish this on me. :victory:

:D

Dennis I appologize from the bottom of my heart, and top too :D , for anything I said or did to wish this on me. :victory:

Doug, there's such a small pool of men our age available to help these unfortunate women that I simply thought that this might be a win win situation. :)

Charles, give Doug sis's email address and let the two of them talk.

Doug, let us know how it goes. :D

Doug, there's such a small pool of men our age available to help these unfortunate women that I simply thought that this might be a win win situation. :)

Sounds like a deal. I will get the email address asap. ;)

Just one otjher thing, she has a twin and they do everything together................know whadda mean? So you might be gitten 2 fer the price of 1. What a deal!! :sweating_buckets:

• Like 1

Just one otjher thing, she has a twin and they do everything together................know whadda mean? So you might be gitten 2 fer the price of 1. What a deal!! :sweating_buckets:

Well shoot, in that case find a 3rd one. I have 3 bedrooms. May as well make it a full house. ;) Make like an Arab and be "generous". :)

Yes, he is available alright but fortunately for him he is not interested in Chinese women.

Two or three of them are you guys crazy or sontin' What yawl been smokin" Get a grip on it brothers.

Larry

Bother Larry it sounds as if you are not forthwilling to reccomend Chinese women to any one. Have you had enough? :P

Now chucky, does you think they would be a yellin at the same time, or switch off on that while the other is....................opposite :D ? ? ?

Now chucky, does you think they would be a yellin at the same time, or switch off on that while the other is....................opposite :D ? ? ?

It seems to me that this is EXACTLY one of the ideas behind the whole (Chinese) 'er nai' thing - that you can shack up with whoever's switch is 'off' at the time.

It seems to me that this is EXACTLY one of the ideas behind the whole (Chinese) 'er nai' thing - that you can shack up with whoever's switch is 'off' at the time.

Ah-sooo, the men are smarter :smartass: than I ever gave them credit then!!!!!!!!!! :coolthumb:

Yes, he is available alright but fortunately for him he is not interested in Chinese women.

Two or three of them are you guys crazy or sontin' What yawl been smokin" Get a grip on it brothers.

Larry

Bother Larry it sounds as if you are not forthwilling to reccomend Chinese women to any one. Have you had enough? :P

I am not recomending for sure. I am certain that he would never take the time to invest in a relationship with a Chinese woman that is required. He just plain does not have the time for that. Like I said before he has 4 cell phones on him all the time just to keep up with his business. I am sure that he puts in something like 12 hours days sometimes more. When would he ever find the time to deal with all the complexities that a Chinese wife would bring to the table?

I love my wife very much but I can tell you right now I would never go the Chinese route again. To many things in the background.

Larry