So how do yous do the DS-3032? Email it over to China, have my son sign it and email it back to me?

I hate to state the obvious... stoooopid man but you are supposed to have this already done and ready to go for the P2.5

Instead of doing this shuffle of papers, maybe you find a signed copy by him

at VJ, they posted this method as valid but the email now seems not correct (?), the new email seems to be: NVCElectronic@state.gov ; but not sure why VJ would not update it???

http://www.visajourn...il_DS-3032_form

This supposedly acts as a DS-3032 but in email format.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/80023.pdf

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we got the P-2, my first e-mail from NVC.Inquiry and it's subject line was our GUZ number followed by (ACL Universal)

The attachment reads......(Unfortunately this ran together when I copied it from the original pdf file it was in) There is a form DS-3032 included here also, although it is run together after copying it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WENYAN XXX

NO302 UNIT2 BLDG 7XXXXXXXX

XIAO QU ZHAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SHUN CHENG FUSHUN LIAONING 113006

CHINA - MAINLAND

*GUZ2011XXXXXXX* ACL

April 25, 2011

Dear Principal Applicant:

The immigrant visa petition recently filed on your behalf is now eligible for further processing at the

National Visa Center (NVC). You will need the following identification numbers to carry out the next

steps in the immigration process:

Your NVC Case Number: GUZ2011611XXX

Your Invoice I.D. Number: 27088XXX

Your Beneficiary I.D. Number: 28732XXX

Keep this letter in a safe place.

You will need the identification numbers again during the immigration process.

The first stage of visa processing is to establish communication with the NVC by registering an agent

and your agent's contact information with the NVC. Your agent is a person you choose to receive

communications from the NVC on your behalf. You may act as your own agent, or you may choose your

petitioner, a family member, a friend, an attorney, an immigrant assistance professional, or any other

person you trust to represent you.

If you decide to register another person as your agent, the NVC strongly recommends choosing a person

with e-mail capability and a postal mailing address in the U.S.A. because postal mail delivery can be

unreliable in some parts of the world. If you act as your own agent the NVC recommends e-mail as the

quickest and most efficient form of communication.

__

__

__

To establish communication and register your agent you must visit the NVC website at

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and follow the instructions displayed.

Note: If you are required to complete the online form DS-261 to register your agent you should discard

the enclosed physical form DS-3032. However, if you are not eligible to use form DS-261 then you must

used the enclosed physical form DS-3032.

You may contact the NVC directly for answers to questions or for assistance by any of the methods

described on the enclosed NVC visa information sheet. When contacting the NVC or any U.S.

Embassy/Consulate about your case always include:

• The principal applicant's full name and date of birth

• The petitioner's full name and date of birth

• Your NVC case number

Sincerely,

Director

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMB No. 1405-0126 __

EXPIRATION DATE: 12/31/2006 __

ESTIMATED BURDEN: 10 minutes __

Make sure the address is complete and correct. We will use this address for future mailings

*GUZ2011611XXX*

GUZ2011611XXX ***

U.S. Department of State

CHOICE OF ADDRESS AND AGENT

For Immigrant Visa Applicants

WENYAN XXX

Print or type your full name

Check one box only to the left of the statement that is your choice.

[ ] I appoint _________________________________________________ ______________________

Telephone Number

as my agent or attorney to receive mail about my application. Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my

immigrant visa application should be sent to:

____________________________________________________ ___________________

Name of the person who will act as your agent or attorney for receipt of mail Telephone Number

____________________________________________________ ___________________

Street address (where my agent or attorney will receive mail about my application) *Email Address

________________ ___________________________ _____________ ______________

City State/Province Postal Code Country

[ ] I do not appoint an agent or an attorney to receive mail about my application. Mail from the U.S.

Department of State concerning my immigrant visa application should be sent to me at:

_____________________________________________________ ___________________

Street address (include "in care of" if needed) *Email Address

_________________ ___________________________ _____________ ______________

City State/Province Postal Code Country

[ ] I have already legally immigrated to the U.S. and do not need to apply for an immigrant visa. I received my

Green Card through the ________________________________(city) USCIS office. My A# is

[ ] I no longer wish to apply for an immigrant visa.

As proof of your choice, sign and date this document:

___________________________________________________ ________________

Signature of Applicant Date of Signature (mm-dd-yyyy)

PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT

Public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated to average 10 minutes per response. Persons are not required to provide this

information in the absence of a valid OMB approval number. Send comments on the accuracy of this estimate of the burden and recommendations for

reducing it to: U.S. Department of State (A/ISS/DIR) Washington, DC 20520-1849.

*The Department is currently testing an electronic application system for nonimmigrant visa application that will allow electronic submission and eliminate

paper forms. Once testing on this application is completed the Department is examining whether or not the system can be used for the immigrant visa

system.

DS-3032 Page 1 of 1

__

__

__

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visa Information

If you have specific questions about a case, please contact the NVC. The preferred method of

communication is e-mail.

E-mail The NVC's e-mail address is nvcinquiry@state.gov.

In order to ensure a prompt response:

- Enter your case number in the Subject Line of the e-mail.

- Include the applicant's name and date of birth, and the petitioner's name and date of

birth in the body of the e-mail.

- If the petition is employment-based, include the company/organization name.

- Ask about only one case per e-mail.

24 Hour An automated recorded message system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to

Information answer case status inquiries (603-334-0700).

Customer Customer Service Representatives are available to respond to inquiries Monday through

Service Friday from 7:30 AM to 12:00AM Eastern Standard Time (EST)

(603-334-0700).

Postal Mail National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909

When contacting the National Visa Center about an immigrant visa case, always include the following

information:

Name of Principal Applicant

Principal Applicant's Date of Birth

Name of Petitioner

Petitioner's Date of Birth

Case Number

Please Note: If a period of one year passes without communication to the NVC, all submitted fees and

documents expire and must be resubmitted to resume the immigration process.

10-2006National Visa Center

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, that is the first e-mail you should have gotten from NVC

You can see it clearly states the "The first stage of visa processing is to establish communication with the NVC by registering an agent

and your agent's contact information with the NVC. Your agent is a person you choose to receive

communications from the NVC on your behalf.

And they tell you where to go for the directions with their words....To establish communication and register your agent you must visit the NVC website at

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov and follow the instructions displayed.

FIRST STEP, estabilish contact with the NVC by sending in the DS-3230

You OPTIN with the very same e-mail.

The second e-mail is titled with your case number followed by (PAOSF I-130 Universal) It will contain your AOS Invoice ID number which you will need for the SECOND STEP with NVC. The AOS fee processing.

Hope this helps.

I wish you guys had gotten your e-mails from NVC.

tsap seui

For what it is worth, I got both the

GUZ201161XXXX (ACL Universal)

subject line e-mail which had the personalized DS-3032, and the

GUZ201161XXX (PAOSF I-130 Universal)

subject line e-mail which had the AOS fee Invoice ID number, on the same day from NVC.

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

This is the same form tsap got in his email

That is correct Randy, With the exceptions that what you get from the NVC has printed on it, under the barcode, your GUZ201161XXXX number,

and in the middle towards the top is printed the applicant's full name.

I had a few of those stock DS-3032 forms signed by both Wenyan and Fengqi, and they were with the same current expiration dates, but I just sent in the ones with the GUZ number and their name printed on them. Just did a little cut and paste job for the signatures on the NVC sent forms. They had to be scanned anyhow.

Funny thing was, on original document paperwork turn-in day (before the actual interview), they didn't take the original copy of either one of their DS-3032's

tsap seui

I guess I didn't get lucky and get the NVC correspondence via email. Mine came in the regular snail mail instead.

I will send the email to opt in and attach a copy of a signed DS3032. I'll just do like you did Tsap and email it over, let him sign it, and email it back to me.

So how do yous do the DS-3032? Email it over to China, have my son sign it and email it back to me?

I hate to state the obvious... stoooopid man but you are supposed to have this already done and ready to go for the P2.5

Instead of doing this shuffle of papers, maybe you find a signed copy by him

at VJ, they posted this method as valid but the email now seems not correct (?), the new email seems to be: NVCElectronic@state.gov ; but not sure why VJ would not update it???

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/Email_DS-3032_form

This supposedly acts as a DS-3032 but in email format.

Exception this time......there is no HUGE hurry.....everything must be done precisely right this time as the mop is here with me in the USA this time. In other words, accuracy before speed.

Edited for clarification....I am still stoopid da man and always will be. B)

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

Now I see that I am supposed to make the first correspondence by email with the NVC.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5165.html

Cuzin Tsap Bawb, did you do this or did they first contact you via email?

Chawls, looks like they snail mailed you the DS-3032 and NVC introduction letter. Good.

By their saying "first correspondence" they are really asking for you to send in the DS-3032, giving them an "agent" to correspond with for the rest of the paperwork.

That is step one. At the same time and with the same e-mail you can OPTIN. Two steps, one e-mail.

1) Write the word OPTIN followed by the boy's GUZ number in the subject line of the e-mail.

2) In the body of the e-mail put

Applicants full name

Applicants date of birth

Applicants e-mail address

Petitioner's full name

Petitioners Date of birth

Petitioner's e-mail address

3) Attach the DS=3032 in pdf form

4) Send the e-mail to NVCElectronic@state.gov

That's it buddy. You will be OPTED in, and, registered as the agent of choice.

It sounds like you have the DS-3032 that has his name in the center towards the top as well as his GUZ number on the upper left underneath the barcode. That should have been in the 4 or so sheets of paper they sent you by snail mail.

When you send that DS-3032 to China for him to sign, specify to the boy to get his copy shop to resend it in "pdf" format, and you will have a good copy. Being a damn dummy I had to learn the hard way, which resulted in me "cut and pasting" with real sissors and real paste. I never lost a minute's time on sending the NVC info. It's all scan-able stuff anyhow. You can deal with the "original" documents later.

If we could have done this on the phone I'd have walked you through this in 5 minutes, just like you did other stuff for me.

tsap seui

Got a reply from my email to NVCElectronic today. They enrolled me into the EP and gave me a GZO number. I guess the next step will be for them to request the DS3032. Step-son has already signed and sent a .pdf to me. Thanks for the help cuzzin Tsap Bawb!

Chawls, I sent in the DS-3032 "attached" to the OPTIN e-mail. Sorry I didn't make that clear in all that crap I posted above.

Just send in the DS-3032, now, to the address you sent the OPTIN e-mail to. I guess you would put your GZO number and DS-3032 in the subject line.

NVC will probably wait for you and not send you a request for that DS-3032.

You may need to call NVC and get them to send you the AOS Invoice packet, as that will be your step after getting registered as the agent of choice.

tsap seui

Got a reply from my email to NVCElectronic today. They enrolled me into the EP and gave me a GZO number. I guess the next step will be for them to request the DS3032. Step-son has already signed and sent a .pdf to me. Thanks for the help cuzzin Tsap Bawb!

Chawls, I sent in the DS-3032 "attached" to the OPTIN e-mail. Sorry I didn't make that clear in all that crap I posted above.

Just send in the DS-3032, now, to the address you sent the OPTIN e-mail to. I guess you would put your GZO number and DS-3032 in the subject line.

You may need to call NVC and get them to send you the AOS Invoice packet, as that will be your step after getting registered as the agent of choice.

tsap seui

Yep I remember you saying you attached the DS3032. I did the opt in before I got the DS3032 back from my son. Guess you could say I was in a hurry. I have the AOS invoice packet that says I can pay the fee online.

tsap seui

Yep I remember you saying you attached the DS3032. I did the opt in before I got the DS3032 back from my son. Guess you could say I was in a hurry. I have the AOS invoice packet that says I can pay the fee online.

Man, that is GREAT NEWS!!! now you're off to the races. It took me just a bit over a week to go from OPTIN to finishing up with NVC.

Exception this time......there is no HUGE hurry.....everything must be done precisely right this time as the mop is here with me in the USA this time. In other words, accuracy before speed.

Yep I remember you saying you attached the DS3032. I did the opt in before I got the DS3032 back from my son. Guess you could say I was in a hurry.

Shakespeare once said, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;"

On CFL we might say: "US Men, engaged or married, Prepare for the mop slap of your life"

Edited by david_dawei (see edit history)

Yep I remember you saying you attached the DS3032. I did the opt in before I got the DS3032 back from my son. Guess you could say I was in a hurry.

Shakespeare once said, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;"

On CFL we might say: "US Men, engaged or married, Prepare for the mop slap of your life"

See what happens when I get in a hurry? So far the mop is still in the closet.

Man, that is GREAT NEWS!!! now you're off to the races. It took me just a bit over a week to go from OPTIN to finishing up with NVC.

Just sent in the AOS fee. One week until finished? Dang Bubba you is fast!! Sumthin tells me it will be longer for me.

Next up is waiting for them to tell me to send the I-864.