July Interview Group

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tsapper posted this over on CFV

No, WE'RE going to Buffalo Mills, PENNSYLTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At 10am the number 1056 got called and lil' rabbit and Bubba, jr. walked up to the window with an older American waoman who was very nice and smiley to them...the pink slip was sitting there on her desk waiting for them.

I cried like a baby when Wenyan called me from the consulate, dried my eyes, and ran down to the consulate and stood in line with my dear family to hand in the EMS paperwork for them to pick up their visas.

All of our diligence as a couple who stuck it out together for so long, our prayers, our dreams, and our hard work paid off.

I am happy beyond belief...it is like being told the war is over, you can go home now.

tsap seui

Thank you all for your support during this long wait.

For some reason I haven't been able connect up with Candle for the last two days. I can get onto all the other websites I go to but not Candle..got so many friends there and can't even tell them the news firsthand.

GOD, what a relief ~ !!! talk about waiting .... without a breath... JUSTICE AT LAST ~ !!! Well Done Airman ~ ! ....and on to the next chapter ... all the joy, misunderstandings, (and challenges), which I think some of us can attest to ~ !

Congratulations ~ ! to you and yours, Tsap ~ !

-- Kim

tsapper posted this over on CFV

I cried like a baby when Wenyan called me from the consulate, dried my eyes, and ran down to the consulate and stood in line with my dear family to hand in the EMS paperwork for them to pick up their visas.

Randy, thanks for sharing this wonderful news!

Congratulations to tsap seui!!

Is it possible to stand in line with you SO while she fills out the EMS label for visa delivery? If so, I'd like to do that too in about 11 days :)

Is it possible to stand in line with you SO while she fills out the EMS label for visa delivery? If so, I'd like to do that too in about 11 days :)

Yes, the China Post table is outside the security checkpoint at the top of the escalator, I remember doing the EMS payment for my wife after her interview, simply got my passport back from her and then was able to get past the guard at the base of the escalator.

Yes, the China Post table is outside the security checkpoint at the top of the escalator, I remember doing the EMS payment for my wife after her interview, simply got my passport back from her and then was able to get past the guard at the base of the escalator.

Wow!! Thanks for sharing your experience!! :)

So please tell me if I understood correctly: on the morning of my fiancee's interview, I can stand in line with her until she gets up to the 4th floor. Then she goes to the escalator that takes her to the 5th floor while I go wait at the coffee shop. After her interview, she comes to the 4th floor coffee shop and gives me my passport, then the both of us proceed to the base of the escalator, show the guard her interview letter, her ID and my passport, then we go back up to the 5th floor to pay for our EMS?

I used to think that the "sacred" 5th floor is off limits without an appointment for official business, and only the person(s) named on the interview letter are allowed :D

If my fiancee has to wait in a long line to pay for her EMS, I would prefer to wait with her instead of waiting in the coffee shop.

Wow!! Thanks for sharing your experience!! :)

So please tell me if I understood correctly: on the morning of my fiancee's interview, I can stand in line with her until she gets up to the 4th floor. Then she goes to the escalator that takes her to the 5th floor while I go wait at the coffee shop. After her interview, she comes to the 4th floor coffee shop and gives me my passport, then the both of us proceed to the base of the escalator, show the guard her interview letter, her ID and my passport, then we go back up to the 5th floor to pay for our EMS?

I used to think that the "sacred" 5th floor is off limits without an appointment for official business, and only the person(s) named on the interview letter are allowed :D

If my fiancee has to wait in a long line to pay for her EMS, I would prefer to wait with her instead of waiting in the coffee shop.

As you described is exactly what I did.

And the 5th floor is not off limits to US citizens, I went up there several times prior to interview to visit American citizen's services, I went up there on a Friday, accidentally left my PDA with security, and ended up going back up there the following Monday to get it back.

Any more July interviewers out there? I saw a few people scheduled for the 3rd week of July. Any late July interviews?

I have seen previous posts that the time from P3 return to Interview Date is 50-60 days.

My fiance sent the P3 packet back on Jun 28th and EMS tracking shows it arrived on the 1st of July.

US Consulate and DOS show no changes to our file since the P3 package was sent. I am guessing that the July 4th weekend allowed mail to stack up a bit.

I am anxiously calling DOS every morning to see if anything was processed.

Just like we thought, after all that he certainly had a VIP status on that application, with the Pink already waiting. What the hell more do they need???

Yup, Tsap went through two wars of hell... congrats and enjoy your new life! I hope the lil rabbit likes the U.S. after all this!!!