July Interview Group

Count us in for early July. GUZ has been very quick to answer the 2 e-mails I sent them asking for a July 7th interview. Two hours to respond to one and 3 hours to respond to the other.

I got home, here in China and lil' rabbit had GUZ's responce to her e-mail asking for the same date, waiting for us on her e-mail when we got back from the airport...bingo....got exactly what we were asking them for. Now, if the interview will go so smoothly....er...ah...LUCKILY. ;)

I'm lovin' it being back in our home with lil' rabbit, we're almost out of food though, gonna actually have to uncouple and go outside to buy more. :lol:

tsap seui

Great news and 7/07 is a good day, the same day I married my beautiful wife 2 years ago. ;)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count us in for early July. GUZ has been very quick to answer the 2 e-mails I sent them asking for a July 7th interview. Two hours to respond to one and 3 hours to respond to the other.

I got home, here in China and lil' rabbit had GUZ's responce to her e-mail asking for the same date, waiting for us on her e-mail when we got back from the airport...bingo....got exactly what we were asking them for. Now, if the interview will go so smoothly....er...ah...LUCKILY. ;)

I'm lovin' it being back in our home with lil' rabbit, we're almost out of food though, gonna actually have to uncouple and go outside to buy more. :lol:

tsap seui

7-7 is the Lucky Day! All the best of luck Tsapper.

Thanks Beachey, and Dan. Yessiree, I hope 7/7 (well actually 7/8) is the winning day. We have worked for months now on the interview questions and continue on them here. Got all of the white books together and other turn in evidence from the electronic NVC processing. Waiting on the new P-4 packet to get sent to us....ready to buy the plane tickets, etc. (gonna fly into CAN on the 3rd) and most likely stay at the Yangs as they were so helpful with everything 4 years ago. I remember Mrs. Yang being ready to have her baby anyday when I last saw them.

Lil' rabbit and I are calm about this interview, we have prepared for years now and over the years have grown so much. We know it's all a crap shoot at the interview and although a denial would hurt once again, like hell, we are prepared for that too. Unlike the first interview when we thought you just had to have your case prepared to it's upmost and you would get the visa. :lol: How naive we were back then. I realize T I M E is our friend on this trip to the judge and we calculated that into our decision on when to submit the CR-1/2, also caluculating the CR to turn into an IR-1/2.

I studied everything I could, and sent in every ounce of bona fide relationship evidence to weigh the scales into our favor for success...have many thanks to so many people on Candle. Now, we'll wait and see what the judge says, good Lord knows we have proven our bona fide relationship with T I M E and our growth during the past 4 years and 10 months.

Good luck to all in their quests.

tsap seui

Well our day is rapidly approaching as well... JoAnne will have her interview on July 5 (well July 6th I guess) ... I leave for China on Monday and will travel down to GUZ with her ... like many others before us we will be staying at Mr. Yang's... fingers crossed for the PINK! We've got bundles of photos and evidence which, my guess, serves mostly for piece of mind ... but only time will tell how important all the preparation and evidence documentation has been.

Thanks in advance to all the folks at VJ and CFL for helping educate, pacify, and comfort us throughout the process. Our short term fate is now in the hands of some dedicated DOS employee :-)

Well our day is rapidly approaching as well... JoAnne will have her interview on July 5 (well July 6th I guess) ... I leave for China on Monday and will travel down to GUZ with her ...

James,

We're right behind you and appreciate you sharing your experience with us :-)

Have a great trip on Monday!

Well our day is rapidly approaching as well... JoAnne will have her interview on July 5 (well July 6th I guess) ... I leave for China on Monday and will travel down to GUZ with her ... like many others before us we will be staying at Mr. Yang's... fingers crossed for the PINK! We've got bundles of photos and evidence which, my guess, serves mostly for piece of mind ... but only time will tell how important all the preparation and evidence documentation has been.

Thanks in advance to all the folks at VJ and CFL for helping educate, pacify, and comfort us throughout the process. Our short term fate is now in the hands of some dedicated DOS employee :-)

Probably see you around the Yangs James. We get into Guangzhou on the 3rd and will be at the Yangs. Our evidence intake is the 7th, interview on the 8th. As well as the Yangs helping hand maybe we can compare notes, lord knows I have been in this game for almost 5 years, I had to have learned something. ;) I'll be the lao wei with the shit eatin' grin on his face wearin' either an Aussie hat or a black 1st Aviation Brigrade baseball cap. :lol:

Good luck, you guys should be just fine. As well, good luck to the rest of the July que.

tsap seui

Pretty exciting stuff, for all of you July's ------- 4th. & all ----- and the Declaration of Independence is well worth reading ---- while you are standing in line ( For four YEARS :angry: ) One of the most egregious crimes King George was guilty of against the colonies: "He has endeavored to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the THE LAWS OF NATURALIZATION OF FOREIGNERS......."

Hey! GZ ~ ! Who's side are you on !!! The British or the United States of America ~ ! We've got Patriots here !! --- Guys who fought on OUR side! ------ they need to respected ---- and sent forth.

Pretty exciting stuff, for all of you July's ------- 4th. & all ----- and the Declaration of Independence is well worth reading ---- while you are standing in line ( For four YEARS :angry: ) One of the most egregious crimes King George was guilty of against the colonies: "He has endeavored to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the THE LAWS OF NATURALIZATION OF FOREIGNERS......."

Hey! GZ ~ ! Who's side are you on !!! The British or the United States of America ~ ! We've got Patriots here !! --- Guys who fought on OUR side! ------ they need to respected ---- and sent forth.

Damn...Kim, your writing is so descriptive you got me misty eyed here. I appreciate your and all the other fine folks here who I have gotten t

o know over the long years, sentiments and hopes for our success in 12 days at our next interview. You are a good man, with a big heart.

I realized before I got on the 777 to come back over that my life, as I have known it and lived it was going to change drastically and forever on this trip. It truly is the start of a whole new chapter in my life. I did my extreme best to steer the direction I hoped for in this, but the decision will be made by some stranger that doesn't know us and who really could care less.

This is one of those times one reaches in life where, if you are a believer, you have to use the third step in AA and "let go, and let God". I have done all I can do, as diligently as I possibly could. Now I will see where I am supposed to live Yes, if denied we will wait a couple of more years and try a DCF from China, I'm not one to give up under impossible odds but I can only do my best to fulfill this dream and goal I have, and I guess "hope" that is what I'm supposed to be doing. At any rate, I will make the best of where I am and am given.

I willingly did my part for my country but I don't feel I am anymore entitled than anyone else, it was just a job I did voluntarily.

Thanks Kim.

tsap seui

GUZ is being very nice to us, we got our appointment letter this afternoon, no stress on heading down to Guangzhou with the letter coming at the last minute. :) Ribbit had sent in an e-mail last week asking about the letter and quickly got a nice call from the consulate explaining what to do if she had no letter. Pretty considerate of them.

tsap seui

GUZ is being very nice to us, we got our appointment letter this afternoon, no stress on heading down to Guangzhou with the letter coming at the last minute. :) Ribbit had sent in an e-mail last week asking about the letter and quickly got a nice call from the consulate explaining what to do if she had no letter. Pretty considerate of them.

tsap seui

Somewhere along the way, finally, you musta got a VIP stamp on your file! There is NO way they could non-bonafide you now. I would like to see the VOs face when he/she looks at your file and sees what hell you have been through...

Somewhere along the way, finally, you musta got a VIP stamp on your file! There is NO way they could non-bonafide you now. I would like to see the VOs face when he/she looks at your file and sees what hell you have been through...

I am thinking the same thing. Five years of persistence has to be the best evidence of a bona-fide relationship you can provide.

I am thinking the same thing. Five years of persistence has to be the best evidence of a bona-fide relationship you can provide.

Oh that you guys could be visa officers for a day. :D

I did my upmost, in three different areas of the I-130 and initial application evidence try to bring up that point, plus, submitted a 7 page evolution of relationship letter.

We can only see if the consulate takes our persistance and time together into their reasoning and findings.

tsap seui

Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed.

My uncle Tsap Tsap ;

Deng Xiao Ping said : " Let the past be the past , focus on the future " .

TODAY , you have been in the relationship for 4 -5 years, plenty of supporting wife-husband relationship .

You even have a step son who can talk red neck tongue probably ....

so, why should they deny you ???

Calm down , everything will be ok .