July Interview Group

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be our interview month.

I had to postpone the June 21st interview date we had as it was in direct conflict with our son's exams for high school.

I sent an e-mail to GUZ the day NVC made our interview date and they said they will try to give us an early July appointment. Wife has sent tehm a letter also, so we'll just see.

Good luck to all.

tsap seui

July marks 4 years since my then fiancee went to her K-1 interview. What happy, fond, and poignant memories. :)

We've survived the T I M E test, hope we pass the audition for our bona fide relationship. ;)

I had to postpone the June 21st interview date we had as it was in direct conflict with our son's exams for high school.

I sent an e-mail to GUZ the day NVC made our interview date and they said they will try to give us an early July appointment. Wife has sent tehm a letter also, so we'll just see.

Good luck to all.

tsap seui

July marks 4 years since my then fiancee went to her K-1 interview. What happy, fond, and poignant memories. :)

We've survived the T I M E test, hope we pass the audition for our bona fide relationship. ;)

Good luck man! If anyone deserves it, it is you two! :)

Good luck to all.

tsap seui

Good luck man! If anyone deserves it, it is you two! :)

Thanks buddy and good luck to you with your upcoming interview. We are all of the same importance in this process, some just wait for their dream a lil' longer. ;)

You'll make it uncle Tsap.

Time is an undeniable testament of bonafide relationship. They are both for IR1 /IR 2 this time , not K's .

Premier Deng Xiao Ping said " Let the past be the past, we should focus on the future ".

Thanks cuzin'.

The largest lesson I have learned in all of this sordid process, is the lesson of TIME. My wife and I feel very strongly about the TIME factor and have purposely waited to file what we calculated to start out as a CR-1 application, knowing that in our wait it would turn into an IR-1. We did everything we could to prove our relationship through TIME, since it's very apparant they don't trust any other sort of evidence you have :lol: and at times GUZ makes you wait the "test of time" anyhow.

Sure would be nice if we got us a VO who read Deng Xiao Ping's words, instead of Joe McCarthy's. :blink:

No June interview for you yet, cuzin' Bulldawg?

tsap seui

Friends ;

Just got an email from NVC stating that our case is completed .

Called the NVC , the operator said the file will be physically transfered to GZ . What ? She kept insisting that GZ is the Embassy that wants the file sends out physically . I don't want to argue with her ;she sounded very stubborn .

Our file starts with GZO , not GUZ , why would it be send by mail ???

Friends ;

Just got an email from NVC stating that our case is completed .

Called the NVC , the operator said the file will be physically transfered to GZ . What ? She kept insisting that GZ is the Embassy that wants the file sends out physically . I don't want to argue with her ;she sounded very stubborn .

Our file starts with GZO , not GUZ , why would it be send by mail ???

If GZO then was electronically sent, probably the operator is unfamiliar with the unique nature of the electronic process for Guangzhou.

Don't worry cuzin'.

Monday or Tuesday you will get another e-mail from NVCInquiry who will send you the P-4 packet with your interview date.

The date will be within a few days, or so, of 3 weeks from your e-mail date.

You are there my man!!!

Don't fool around with calling anyone, you WILL get an e-mail from NVCInquiry in a couple of "working days" It could even be sent at 3am in the morning.

They are who gives you your GZO interview date. ;)

Late June, early July, you are there Bubba!!

tsap seui

Thanks uncle Tsap.

Maybe if faith allows, we 'll meet up there.???

Well, the possibility is definately there.

You should get the e-mail Monday or Tuesday.

We are waiting on GUZ to give us a date and my wife sent a letter to GUZ, a back up to my e-mail, asking for an interview in the first week of July. She got word that the letter was in Guangzhou Friday.

We'll see what happens. It would be cool to sit and wait on our belles in the coffee shop together and watch the travel agency and visa help girls try and catch customers.

Heck, if they still had ACH we could sit in the que and talk.

Good luck to you, you're wait is soon to be over and your woman will do fine at her interview.

tsap seui

• 2 weeks later...

Count us in for early July. GUZ has been very quick to answer the 2 e-mails I sent them asking for a July 7th interview. Two hours to respond to one and 3 hours to respond to the other.

I got home, here in China and lil' rabbit had GUZ's responce to her e-mail asking for the same date, waiting for us on her e-mail when we got back from the airport...bingo....got exactly what we were asking them for. Now, if the interview will go so smoothly....er...ah...LUCKILY. ;)

I'm lovin' it being back in our home with lil' rabbit, we're almost out of food though, gonna actually have to uncouple and go outside to buy more. :lol:

tsap seui

Count us in for early July. GUZ has been very quick to answer the 2 e-mails I sent them asking for a July 7th interview. Two hours to respond to one and 3 hours to respond to the other.

I got home, here in China and lil' rabbit had GUZ's responce to her e-mail asking for the same date, waiting for us on her e-mail when we got back from the airport...bingo....got exactly what we were asking them for. Now, if the interview will go so smoothly....er...ah...LUCKILY. ;)

I'm lovin' it being back in our home with lil' rabbit, we're almost out of food though, gonna actually have to uncouple and go outside to buy more. :lol:

tsap seui

7-7 is the Lucky Day! All the best of luck Tsapper.