Interview

My wife had her interview today 11:30am got the text message Dear I pass! LOL Will post more results I like to thank Chilton it was not for the introduction to Eunice we would not have passed with out a long wait! Much gratitude to everyone here and over at visa journey.

I am just glad that the hardest and the longest wait it behind us. I felt like an expectant father in the hospital! HAHA not nearly the same, that will be our next step down the road. Will post interview results later. Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations and enjoy your new life!!!!

My wife had her interview today 11:30am got the text message Dear I pass! LOL Will post more results I like to thank Chilton it was not for the introduction to Eunice we would not have passed with out a long wait! Much gratitude to everyone here and over at visa journey.

I am just glad that the hardest and the longest wait it behind us. I felt like an expectant father in the hospital! HAHA not nearly the same, that will be our next step down the road. Will post interview results later. Thanks again everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :toot: Glad I could hook you up with Eunice.

Now get ready as your training will soon begin.

HI we would not have passed if it was not for Eunice. I can not tell you how grateful I am for the help. I asked my wife if she would not have had Eunice's help would she have passed she said no!Sorry for the late reply.

Edited by Ed&Mandy (see edit history)