Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

WeiLing just talked to Mr. Yang, and we now have a room booked for this weekend. I'm just going to pick up a certificate of marriageability, so it'll be a quick trip. 180RMB/night for a single bed, public bathroom. I'm not so concerned with not having my own bathroom, and neither is WeiLing. Location, price, and other recommendations on this board made it pretty difficult to pass up.

I'll post again when I've returned, to tell how it was.

HELLO,

I am very see you today . I tell you, if you want have a private room, the price is 300RMB/night in the fair (From 15 Oct. to 03 NOV.)

I am sorry that I am so late to reply to you.

Now I don't care who you are that is just funny!!!

WeiLing just talked to Mr. Yang, and we now have a room booked for this weekend. I'm just going to pick up a certificate of marriageability, so it'll be a quick trip. 180RMB/night for a single bed, public bathroom. I'm not so concerned with not having my own bathroom, and neither is WeiLing. Location, price, and other recommendations on this board made it pretty difficult to pass up.

HELLO,

I am very see you today . I tell you, if you want have a private room, the price is 300RMB/night in the fair (From 15 Oct. to 03 NOV.)

Now I don't care who you are that is just funny!!!

thanks for you advise.

I will do my best my job in this web.

Yangjiahua

HELLO,

Mr. Yang was waiting for us at the bus stop. He and his wife made us feel very welcome during our stay, and I'd recommend TianYu to anyone else going to Guangzhou.

Maybe it's in here and I'm just too lazy to look, but can we get a list of all the prices and rooms. Pictures would be nice too. Is there a website?

Sorry, it's late and I don't feel like going through 12 pages of stuff.

Hello, Nice to see you.

My web is www.yangjiahua.com.

If You with your fiancee(husband) come to Guangzhou, I advise you rent one bed room with a living room, a bath room, a kitchen, a balcony. This price is 220rmb one night except during the fair (from 15 OCT to 07 NOV).

OK, You first look my web, then you call me or my wife.

My number is 13724842886(only in chinese), my wife is 1372520589(can speack little english).My office number is 862038800200.

welcome you to Guangzhou

Yangjiahua

• 2 weeks later...
OK, You first look my web, then you call me or my wife.

My number is 13724842886(only in chinese), my wife is 1372520589(can speack little english).My office number is 862038800200.

The wife's phone number is: 13725270589

The "7" is missing from the quoted text. We're going to be staying with them during our trip to GUZ. My wife just called Yang Taitai, and she was very helpful over the phone. We're getting a private room at 220 RMB a day.

How do you do.

very nice to have your message.

About our apartment's bed, The specification is 1.5 meters wide, two meters long.

The bed is equipped with ultra soft mattress in one bed room or two bed room with a living room , a bath room, a kitchen,a balcony.

You had better to buy a air bed , in order to be more comfortable. Because our soft mattress is limited.

Welcome you to Guangzhou.

Yang jiahua

We are staying at the Lang's for the interview. I want to buy a air bed for the stay. What size are the beds?

{edit} Quote tags

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

hello, HOW DO YOU DO.

Welcome you to Guangzhou. WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN YOUR INTERVIEW.

Yang Jiahua

I would like to get in touch with them. I am planing on going to Guangzhou. Sounds like a nice place

We will let you know when we get our interview. We are hoping it will be soon.

Michael

{edit} Quote tags

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)