Our Interview Result ... EASY PINK

a2784

OK. I did not want to add another topic (and use up bandwidth/space) with our interview results. However the topic is now "screwing" up other threads so I thought I would post it all here. :P

We received a very easy PINK on Feb. 08, 2010. I will post some specifics later and some other cases I learned about/saw while waiting for my wife in the coffee shop.

Thanks for everyone's help and information during the long process. My only complaint is that CFL should have found me BEFORE I pissed away the money on the lawyer --- :P :blink: :)

Edited by a2784 (see edit history)

OK. I did not want to add another topic (and use up bandwidth/space) with our interview results. However the topic is now "screwing" up other threads so I thought I would post it all here. :angry:

We received a very easy PINK on Feb. 08, 2010. I will post some specifics later and some other cases I learned about/saw while waiting for my wife in the coffee shop.

Thanks for everyone's help and information during the long process. My only complaint is that CFL should have found me BEFORE I pissed away the money on the lawyer --- :lol: :angry: :huh:

We all make choices on if we should or shouldn't use a lawyer, and I've had my share of them.

OK. I did not want to add another topic (and use up bandwidth/space) with our interview results. However the topic is now "screwing" up other threads so I thought I would post it all here. :angry:

Thanks for everyone's help and information during the long process. My only complaint is that CFL should have found me BEFORE I pissed away the money on the lawyer --- :lol: :angry: :huh:

We all make choices on if we should or shouldn't use a lawyer, and I've had my share of them.

Congrats!

If it was not for CFL I doubt I would have the wounderful wife I do now.

Congratulations again, Alan! Jingjing and I are happy for you both.