Snow coming!

samsong

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In western PA we got about 21 inches over the weekend and I believe we're supposed to get about 6 or 7 more over the next few days.

I've been so happy that my wife has been able to experience this type of weather as its something she's never seen before. She jumped for joy when she found out her classes are canceled for tomorrow!

And she's still calling plow-trucks "Mr. Plow," which is pretty darn cute.

Hope you guys who got hit harder don't have anywhere you need to go...

In western PA we got about 21 inches over the weekend and I believe we're supposed to get about 6 or 7 more over the next few days.

I've been so happy that my wife has been able to experience this type of weather as its something she's never seen before. She jumped for joy when she found out her classes are canceled for tomorrow!

And she's still calling plow-trucks "Mr. Plow," which is pretty darn cute.

Hope you guys who got hit harder don't have anywhere you need to go...

I am one hundred miles east of Pittsburg, in Bedford. It looks like we got 15 to 18 inches out of that last storm, and like you're area, their calling for another 6-8 inches tomorrow evening and Wednesday.

Mr. Plow ;)

My wife asked me on my first trip if I lived in "hot"? I laughed and told her no, each year we have four seasons. Her hometown weather is very much the same temps on the average as we have here, which is lucky for me. Lil' rabbit has laughingly told me that if I lived in "always hot", she wouldn't come to America to live with me. :o She loves the four seasons and snow. Same with me, but 2 or 3 inches of snow is enough for me. :P We've been lucky the last 8 or 9 years and just gotten small snowfalls.

It's beautiful out in western Pa. I love it in the mountains here, but when she comes over next year, I have thoughts about moving closer to Pittsburg for the food we could buy there at the strip.

tsap seui

Looks like we are heading for another shellacking weather wise here in the Midwest from Chicago through the Northeast. Winter is beautiful and Bu Hao.

WHOOOPIE, another foot of snow forecast!!! I'm gonna build a snowman...Take my double barrel Mossburg and BLOW Frosty the Snowman's ass THE F AWAY!!! :)

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Looks like we are heading for another shellacking weather wise here in the Midwest from Chicago through the Northeast. Winter is beautiful and Bu Hao.

WHOOOPIE, another foot of snow forecast!!! I'm gonna build a snowman...Take my double barrel Mossburg and BLOW IT AWAY!!!

tsap seui

Shit build 2, one for each barrel, make it a challenge!!! :)

WHOOOPIE, another foot of snow forecast!!! I'm gonna build a snowman...Take my double barrel Mossburg and BLOW IT AWAY!!!

tsap seui

This is a crime of PASSION...I'm loadin' salt in those shells, ROT IN HELL FROSTY, you sorry white bastard!!!

tsap seui

tsap seui

This is a crime of PASSION...I'm loadin' salt in those shells, ROT IN HELL FROSTY, you sorry white bastard!!!

tsap seui

Save a shell, Put a Guz sign on 1 and a political on the other, bet you get them sum bitches with one shot!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, the wind was big, but it was very sunny. SD has this special weather that it can give the land all that shining sun, meanwhile let wind blow crizily. Hubby said, the weather was not as bad as last time I took the adventure. He would like me not to go to school, but he said he knew I wanted to go. Since the weather was 50% as bad as last time, he told me to drive slow and leave my car emergency light on. He was wise B) ;) , since nobody would like to approach me when I was driving. When other cars passed me, they were very careful to keep decent distance from me. :sosad: It was the first time I used emergency light in my life and I felt pretty good and helpful. My driving skills are improved whole lot after the short time I have been driving on SD roads. :lol: I am very surprised SDers could drive at 70 miles in the windy snowy weather and keep the state traffic accident the lowest rate all over the country. Highway speed limit most is 70 miles/hr, I mostly drive at 67 miles/hr. Almost all vehicles passed me on the road including big trucks.

I am one hundred miles east of Pittsburg, in Bedford. It looks like we got 15 to 18 inches out of that last storm, and like you're area, their calling for another 6-8 inches tomorrow evening and Wednesday.

Mr. Plow :sosad:

My wife asked me on my first trip if I lived in "hot"? I laughed and told her no, each year we have four seasons. Her hometown weather is very much the same temps on the average as we have here, which is lucky for me. Lil' rabbit has laughingly told me that if I lived in "always hot", she wouldn't come to America to live with me. :lol: She loves the four seasons and snow. Same with me, but 2 or 3 inches of snow is enough for me. ;) We've been lucky the last 8 or 9 years and just gotten small snowfalls.

It's beautiful out in western Pa. I love it in the mountains here, but when she comes over next year, I have thoughts about moving closer to Pittsburg for the food we could buy there at the strip.

tsap seui

First rule about Pittsburgh --- don't forget the "h" at the end... B)

If you are ever up this way, on a trip to the Strip District, please let me know. (We actually come down your way to Cessna/Fishertown occasionally to go to the Amish store for their dried spices).

The snow though, has been interesting. I took Yin to work at WalMart of Saturday morning during the aftermath of realizing we had 20", and she was only one of two cashiers and they were very happy to have her (although they also had no customers). Yin had to take many pictures to send back to her family in Wuhan though!

More snow coming... Argh... I'm wondering where the heck I'm going to put it....

Mr. Plow :sosad:

My wife asked me on my first trip if I lived in "hot"? I laughed and told her no, each year we have four seasons. Her hometown weather is very much the same temps on the average as we have here, which is lucky for me. Lil' rabbit has laughingly told me that if I lived in "always hot", she wouldn't come to America to live with me. :cheering: She loves the four seasons and snow. Same with me, but 2 or 3 inches of snow is enough for me. ;) We've been lucky the last 8 or 9 years and just gotten small snowfalls.

tsap seui

First rule about Pittsburgh --- don't forget the "h" at the end... :D

If you are ever up this way, on a trip to the Strip District, please let me know. (We actually come down your way to Cessna/Fishertown occasionally to go to the Amish store for their dried spices).

The snow though, has been interesting. I took Yin to work at WalMart of Saturday morning during the aftermath of realizing we had 20", and she was only one of two cashiers and they were very happy to have her (although they also had no customers). Yin had to take many pictures to send back to her family in Wuhan though!

More snow coming... Argh... I'm wondering where the heck I'm going to put it....

Ya know, I don't think I have ever thought to put the H on Pittsburgh. :lol:

I had my quadruple by-pass surgery done at the VA hospital there in December 2009 and then spent 5 weeks in the rehab facility in Aspen Wall. it made me appreciate the people I met there and the beauty of Pittsburgh. And I have been told we would have a better selection of foods that the lil' rabbit would enjoy.

When we finally get her over her next year I may well move up to the countryside around Pittsburgh, or Altoona, where I go to visit the VA docs. It's very beautiful in both our areas of Pennsyltucky. I'm hooked on the fact that no matter where you go up here, it's a beautiful drive. ;)

I'll Pm you when I next come up your way, and you do the same when you get down to Cessna, I know right where the Amish store is there. When can chew the fat a bit and watch the trucks go in and out of the Wal-Mart distribution center. :P

Enjoy this next round, I don't know where I'm gonna put it either...maybe in the back of my pickem-up truck. B)

tsap seui

tsap seui

Shit build 2, one for each barrel, make it a challenge!!! :sosad:

tsap seui

Save a shell, Put a Guz sign on 1 and a political on the other, bet you get them sum bitches with one shot!!!!!!!!

What a novel idea, TK. :lol: I'm gonna go buy some more shells, I could take care of some aggression all day long with those type targets. B)