Another pink for the August group

Here are the details:

VO: Do you speak english?

Yan: Yes.

VO: Can I see your passport?

Yan: (gives just her passport, still holding on to mine)

VO: How do you know him?

Yan: Internet.

VO: Can I see his passport?

Yan: (gives my passport)

VO: When did you meet for the first time?

Yan: (she gives only the first date even though I have been here 3 times now)

VO: Where did you go on your trip together, can you show me some pictures?

Yan: (she shows our album and explained the locations)

VO: How do you communitcate?

Yan: (hands over the folders with emails, chats and skype record) We talk in English.

VO: (types a little in the computer)

VO: Did you know he has been married before?

Yan: Yes.

VO: When is the divorce?

Yan: (gives answer)

VO: What is his job?

Yan: (gives answer)

VO: (type a little more, signed some papers) Ok, everything is fine, you are approved.

Yan: Thank you.

I really feel that we can stop worrying and our life can really start now.

Remember reading about your shaky start and thinking of withdrawing your petition....so nice to see how things have progressed....

Congratulations. Hope everything continues to go smoothly for you both...Have a safe trip

Actually, everything I had notarized he didn't even ask for but it's not going to hurt to have them done if in doubt.

He didn't even ask for the EOR which was 1 1/2 pages long and that was the shortest version I could come up after rewriting it 4 times.

VO: How do you communitcate?

Yan: (hands over the folders with emails, chats and skype record) We talk in English.

VO: (types a little in the computer)

Did you have to notarize those?

I think we all have doubt, especially since I had 2 marriages so you can see that I was walking on very thin ice and just fear going near a crack and not taking a chance again. As the time went on I felt better and her real true love has shown what a butt head I can sometimes be. I have learned a lot about myself through her.

Remember reading about your shaky start and thinking of withdrawing your petition....so nice to see how things have progressed....

Congratulations. Hope everything continues to go smoothly for you both...Have a safe trip