Made it home

well we left guangzhou this morning and came back to the states delayed due to weather in shanghai....then took off and i watched the plane get struck by lightning wow that was something finally made it to LA traffic still sucks lol made it home safely and finally together getting married on august 5th thanks for all the support

Great news. How was the POE experience? Was it fun fun fun?

Best wishes,

Ning and Jim...

the POE experience was great a very friendly woman helped us we wnet through the line together she tore into the brown envelope and noted some stuff and stamped stuff and took about 5 minutes to finish everything then said congratulations and we went through to claim luggage that we waited forever for it looked like it was going to take forever to get through the huge line until a customs agent said hey you guys know there is no waiting at line 3 right so we all rushed over and left within minutes ...the guy took the forms from us and said ni hao asked me sayign K1 huh? i said yup he said hen piao liang good choice. congratulations to you both welcome to the US ....he didnt ask about our bags or anyhting just let us right through i like that he used a little chinese considering he was hispanic lol great experience

Best wishes,

Ning and Jim...

the POE experience was great a very friendly woman helped us we wnet through the line together she tore into the brown envelope and noted some stuff and stamped stuff and took about 5 minutes to finish everything then said congratulations and we went through to claim luggage that we waited forever for it looked like it was going to take forever to get through the huge line until a customs agent said hey you guys know there is no waiting at line 3 right so we all rushed over and left within minutes ...the guy took the forms from us and said ni hao asked me sayign K1 huh? i said yup he said hen piao liang good choice. congratulations to you both welcome to the US ....he didnt ask about our bags or anyhting just let us right through i like that he used a little chinese considering he was hispanic lol great experience

Hey congratulations on a safe trip back to the great CA !!! ;)

And your POE experience at LAX was the same as ours...very friendly and helpful people !! ;)

Hey, you talk about the traffic in LA; the last time I was through I-15 in Temecula on a Friday evening, the traffic was backed up half a mile, onto the freeway, from each of the two or three major off-ramps into town !!! We were going to stop for dinner, but kept on going all the way into San Diego, before we stopped. And compared to downtown GZ, LA is a piece of cake !!! :lol:

Glad to hear Andrew that you and Lucy made it back just fine :D

When I get back to the States, i will send you the photos we took.

We enjoyed a very fun, unwinding and relaxing dinner. Mei was still numb also from the experience that evening, but we will always remember the moment and celebrate the result....

Cheers :P

CONGRATULATIONS AND GREAT JOB!!!

Best wishes,

Ning and Jim...

Hey congratulations on a safe trip back to the great CA !!! :D

And your POE experience at LAX was the same as ours...very friendly and helpful people !! ;)

Hey, you talk about the traffic in LA; the last time I was through I-15 in Temecula on a Friday evening, the traffic was backed up half a mile, onto the freeway, from each of the two or three major off-ramps into town !!! We were going to stop for dinner, but kept on going all the way into San Diego, before we stopped. And compared to downtown GZ, LA is a piece of cake !!! :lol:

yeah im in murrieta right next to temecula lol it backs up you must have been at the winchester exit lol if you go through again drop us a line we can meet up for dinner....we are a commuter city in murrieta and temecula so we get that everyday

what is the first food you give your wife?????

it is important to make a good first impression right??

:huh:

fast food? home cooked? romantic dinner out? Go shopping let her cook?

:o

I would love to cook something for her on the first night, but I think she wants to stop at Taco Bell or Subway, ha ha ha.

what is the first food you give your wife?????

it is important to make a good first impression right??

:huh:

fast food? home cooked? romantic dinner out? Go shopping let her cook?

:o

I would love to cook something for her on the first night, but I think she wants to stop at Taco Bell or Subway, ha ha ha.

Hahaha my girl likes chicken so we went to chick-fil-a the night we got back and she liked it she wasnt very hungry from all the flights ....this morning i made her eggs bacon and fruit ....she doesnt cook so that pleasure is all mine till she learns which she is eager to do (but i love cooking anyway so she can take her time with that) she says she keeps expecting to see more people but there are just not very many people around and she is still getting used to not always seeing chinese people around like when we'll be driving (which she is getting used to still) and looks into the other cars she isnt used to white people yet lol ....it has been fun so far

I think Subway is better in China! Tastes fresher. Bread especially.

Really? I had the meatball sub while I was there and the meatballs were the size of marbles with the sause almost non-existant, but I guess anything was better than another day of oily fried rice.....LOL, just kidding, I enjoyed many dishes there.

CONGRATS areynolds!!!!!!!!!!! You finally have the love of your life with you to stay. :huh:

I think Subway is better in China! Tastes fresher. Bread especially.

Really? I had the meatball sub while I was there and the meatballs were the size of marbles with the sause almost non-existant, but I guess anything was better than another day of oily fried rice.....LOL, just kidding, I enjoyed many dishes there.

CONGRATS areynolds!!!!!!!!!!! You finally have the love of your life with you to stay. :lol:

I didn't know they had Subway there in China. I was in Shenzhen and the only thing I saw that we have are Walmart, KFC and Papa Johns Pizza.