Li Hong gets "Very Easy" pink

Everything went like clockwork.

I had arranged for the six couples and Henry's parent to have dinner Wednesday night so the two ladies that had already gotten pink could talk to the others going in the coming days. I think it went well to ease some stress.

We got in line about 6:45 with some other K-1's and they started letting us in about 8:00. I stayed with Li Hong as far as I could and got the prime table in the coffee shop. We had been there the day before to help support Henry and Scott, so I knew the best spot.

By the end of the morning it looked like a family reunion was going on. The three of us plus Henry and Mai, and his parents. Scott, Dave and Hong also stopped by to wish us luck.

Li Hong was the first of our group to come through the hallway with no question of her results with a big smile on her face and a waving pink in her hand.

She hand gotten the same VO that I had for ACH, the young man with long curly brown hair. PERFECT! She said he was very nice and could understand him very well. She said "my English was very good" and answered all four questions "very easy".

What is your Fiancé name?

What is his work?

How did you meet?

How long have you know him.

He asked to see our pictures, and saw the big picture of us I had inserted in the front of the 3 ring binder and said "Oh I talk to him on Monday". That was about it, 4-5 min.

It took about another hour before the other two girls came down together with their pink. There where also four other men waiting in the coffee shop, 3 got pinks and one was still waiting as we all left. We wished him luck.

With pink in hand the six of us went out for a celebration lunch.

After hitting the Ikea for a little cool down time we headed back to the room for a 5 hour nap..........WOW. I didn't know what day it was when I woke up. Come to find out it was 9:00 that night so we went across the street and had some street food. While eating Scott and his Fiancée stopped by and told us they already have their visa at the post office ready to be picked up, One Day!!! That keeps them on their schedule for heading back to her home.

I want to thank all my friends here on CFL and the ones I meet in GUZ for helping Li Hong and I over the first of many hurtles we must concur to burn this Candle For Love.

Edited by Bill & Li Hong (see edit history)

Good luck to you Bill.

Have a safe trip back to Beijing. We are in Huadu with Mei's mother.

We will be flying on Saturday to Qingdao. Hope to catch back with you and get the guided tour from Li Hong, while in your neck of the woods.....

Party on!!! :clapping:

I want to thank all my friends here on CFL and the ones I meet in GUZ for helping Li Hong and I over the first of many hurtles we must concur to burn this Candle For Love.

:cheering: Congratulations, great news coming out of GUZ for the July people

Everything went like clockwork.

I had arranged for the six couples and Henry's parent to have dinner Wednesday night so the two ladies that had already gotten pink could talk to the others going in the coming days. I think it went well to ease some stress.

We got in line about 6:45 with some other K-1's and they started letting us in about 8:00. I stayed with Li Hong as far as I could and got the prime table in the coffee shop. We had been there the day before to help support Henry and Scott, so I knew the best spot.

By the end of the morning it looked like a family reunion was going on. The three of us plus Henry and Mai, and his parents. Scott, Dave and Hong also stopped by to wish us luck.

Li Hong was the first of our group to come through the hallway with no question of her results with a big smile on her face and a waving pink in her hand.

She hand gotten the same VO that I had for ACH, the young man with long curly brown hair. PERFECT! She said he was very nice and could understand him very well. She said "my English was very good" and answered all four questions "very easy".

What is your Fianc?name?

What is his work?

How did you meet?

How long have you know him.

He asked to see our pictures, and saw the big picture of us I had inserted in the front of the 3 ring binder and said "Oh I talk to him on Monday". That was about it, 4-5 min.

It took about another hour before the other two girls came down together with their pink. There where also four other men waiting in the coffee shop, 3 got pinks and one was still waiting as we all left. We wished him luck.

After hitting the Ikea for a little cool down time we headed back to the room for a 5 hour nap..........WOW. I didn't know what day it was when I woke up. Come to find out it was 9:00 that night so we went across the street and had some street food. While eating Scott and his Fiancée stopped by and told us they already have their visa at the post office ready to be picked up, One Day!!! That keeps them on their schedule for heading back to her home.

Congratulations! Let PINK keep coming.

Mei