Color Us Pink

Jie received her pink slip this morning. The little devil came down the escalator waving a blue slip. I snatched it away from her to see what was missing. It was just a flyer.

She had the same woman VO that I had during the ACH. She remembered me. Perhaps it even helped. She said the woman was very pleasant and easy to talk to. She complimented Jie on her English.

The questions were simple:

How did you meet?

What was the date that you first met?

Why do you love him?

Do you have proof of your relationship? Yes, I have photos. Can I see them?

How can you love a man so much taller?

The VO complimented Jie on her answers.

They then chatted for a while. Then she was told that she passed and they chatted some more. Jie said she enjoyed the conversation and understood her well. Jie asked her for her name, but she could not give it to her.

Mr. Yang said there were 8 people staying with him that had interviews today. Two got white. The rest got either blue or pink. Jie said they were giving out mostly pink.

Sounds like she plans ahead!!!

You may have your hands full :rolleyes:

Congratulations.........we will be heading your way in less than 2 days...

Great job getting your PINK slip.....

Thanks, everyone. I couldn't have done it without you.

As a side note, Jie was one of the last to get interviewed, so she saw a lot of people go through. She said the guy with the long, curly, brown hair gave out nothing but pink.

Guest Wuhan4me

wei - time for shower and a long nap, the two of you...

then a celebratory meal..

tomorrow, take her to a day spa, is good to release tension.

When we arrived at the Yangs apartment, Mrs. Yang asked Jie Lin a few questions. She then told Jie Lin that she had a 99.9%+ chance of passing the interview. That really boosted her confidence, whether true or not.

Mr. Yang later told her that the case was solid and had a 100% chance of passing the interview, depending only on the final preparation. For 200 RMB, they could prepare the P4 documents. They did push this on us, only offering it as a service. I had already done this, except for filling in the Chinese documents and a new GIV-24 document (which turns out not to be required). I thought that I was well organized, but I knew I was doomed if I didn't do everything possible to ensure that she passed the interview. Resistance was futile. Either that or risk a lifetime of "I told you so." So, we engaged Mrs. Yang to fill out and organize the P4 documents. She did a great job, filling out all the documents that came in the P4 package and organizing the documents in order in which they would be asked for. She caught a few inconsistencies. She knows the process at GUZ land.