Pink 7/8/09

Today we received the pink approval. In GUZ, there's ~4 male consulate officers interviewing and one female. The female was taking about twice as long as the others. It also appeared that she gave out more blue/white. In our case, the male interviewer just asked, how'd you meet, how many times to visit and when, glanced through the pictures, and reviewed the tax forms while typing on the computer. One girl received the blue because her English was poor, they wanted more communication proof. She was trying for the K3. Another received the white, didn't get the whole story here, something about she had a chinese born, us petitioner, some previous relationships. I guess they had some doubt on her. It seemed more people with families would get blue. The single girls received the K1's easier.

The timing for the day was, my fiance' arrived a little after 6 am, about 7:15 they start to let people in, the Chinese staff took the information when they call your #. The Chinese staff also asked each girl where they in the CCP and have they been to the US before. Then the wait, until the officers start to interview around 9 am. She was done by 9:30 am. I know some girls had been in the CCP before, when the Chinese staff asked they said no, because they aren't in the CCP now. If the officer asked they had some statements/data to show they aren't involved now. But, I didn't hear of any officer ask this. Good luck to all, we'll be in the US, Monday, I'm ready!

Congratulations! Everyone we have talked to here has received pink.

I went to the ACH on Monday. I had the female interviewer. I don't know if she is the same one. She was tall, brunette, with moderately long, straight hair. When I went to the window, she was giving me the bch from hell look. My first question was about age difference. She gave me the robotic response, "It depends on many things..blah, blah, blah." Then she switched to human mode and we had a very pleasant conversation. In the end, she told me that she didn't see a problem with any of my concerns. When I left, she said, "Good luck with your interview" and seemed to be very sincere. She gave me the impression of being tough but fair.

It amazes me how many women are here without the support of their SO. I did meet several at the ACH and I met USARichard and his wife and a couple of others, but it seems most are here without their SO.

Congratulations! Everyone we have talked to here has received pink.

I went to the ACH on Monday. I..........

It amazes me how many women are here without the support of their SO. I did meet several at the ACH and I met USARichard and his wife and a couple of others, but it seems most are here without their SO.

That's good info..I would really love to travel again to China. It just can not happen.

Of course I hate not being there to support this big envent.

I think the time off is best spent in USA helping my wife adapt.