June 4th PINK !!!!!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job, CONGRATULATIONS Jimi!! Very nice to read this post!!

Hey everyone,my wife and I hit the ball out of the ball park.My wife and I prayed,and we said it is now in Gods hand.We lined up outside the Consulate about 7:00 AM,and we got in the building about 7:45.She came down to the cooffee shop about 10:00 ,where i and daughter was at (holy god,coffee aint cheap here !!!!)She sort of played a trick on me,she was not smiling,i thought oh boy,the nightmare continues,then she smiles,My wife second time around.CR1,got the pink !!!!!!!! what a happy day.She had a male (could possibly be the one i had at ACH)he asked her 2 questions,what is your husbands name,and question about my passport,did you know your husband been to Russia in the past.she said yes,he visited a Russian girlfriend before he met me. ok....congratulations you passed.

this time around,we both felt good about everything,she was nervous of course but confident,and I really felt being here with her in Guangzhou helped.So there you are.....we did overcome the white denial of K3. Those with denials keep the faith .You can overcome.

God is good.

Jimi

Hi Jimi,

You and your wife deserve the pink!!!!!!!

:greenblob: :greenblob: Congratulations :redblob: :redblob:

Tom and Ling

Great News Jimi,I have been waiting to hear some news from the land of Guz, look us up when you get back.

Leon & Yun

Will do !!! you live in Tampa?

jimi

Still trying to soak this all in,but i just wanted to say,thanks for everyones help on here thru the 2 years in waiting .and good luck to everyone still waiting.

Jimi

Hey everyone,my wife and I hit the ball out of the ball park.My wife and I prayed,and we said it is now in Gods hand.We lined up outside the Consulate about 7:00 AM,and we got in the building about 7:45.She came down to the cooffee shop about 10:00 ,where i and daughter was at (holy god,coffee aint cheap here !!!!)She sort of played a trick on me,she was not smiling,i thought oh boy,the nightmare continues,then she smiles,My wife second time around.CR1,got the pink !!!!!!!! what a happy day.She had a male (could possibly be the one i had at ACH)he asked her 2 questions,what is your husbands name,and question about my passport,did you know your husband been to Russia in the past.she said yes,he visited a Russian girlfriend before he met me. ok....congratulations you passed.

this time around,we both felt good about everything,she was nervous of course but confident,and I really felt being here with her in Guangzhou helped.So there you are.....we did overcome the white denial of K3. Those with denials keep the faith .You can overcome.

God is good.

Jimi

Hi,

I am very happy for you and I did pray for you specially a day before your interview.

We got deined in our first k-1 I felt your pain.

I hope God will help me too.

Wish you the best!

Ramin.

Zhen ai bu pa huo lian!

Congrats heyjimi!

God is good.

Jimi