White denial

Hi guys, Qingyun had her interview this morning. She was nervous, but felt everything was OK. As the interview progressed the VO asked to see our emails. She said his demeanor changed and pointed at the bottom of the pages where the date when I copied it is located. He told her the emails were not legitimate, gave her a white denial slip and sent her on her way. There is no explanation written, just the standard nonbonafide relationship form letter. As you can imagine, Qingyun is an emotional mess. Now I have another reason to hate Guangzhou! Jeff :blink:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hi guys, Qingyun had her interview this morning. She was nervous, but felt everything was OK. As the interview progressed the VO asked to see our emails. She said his demeanor changed and pointed at the bottom of the pages where the date when I copied it is located. He told her the emails were not legitimate, gave her a white denial slip and sent her on her way. There is no explanation written, just the standard nonbonafide relationship form letter. As you can imagine, Qingyun is an emotional mess. Now I have another reason to hate Guangzhou! Jeff :blink:

I am so sorry to hear this for you guys. I'm not sure I understand however. When you printed these emails, did you print the entire page, including the "header?" The header contains:

To:

Date:

Time of Day,

...and so on

Did that appear on these copies?

Jeff, I saw you this morning and I am sorry to hear about the bad news. We passed the interview today however, my wife was the very last one at the interview upstairs. I am still here and if you would like to hook up and talk drop me a line. I plan to be here until Monday. I would recommend staying and plead your case at ACH on Monday.

I am truely sorry and I think the whole process needs fixed.

I am so sorry to hear this news Jeff.

I am not sure about everyone else, but I am sick and tired of seeing denials for such a petty reason. Our case recevied a blue and a request for MUCH more evidence so I am assuming we still have a chance. I wish that I could give you advice except to say to fight these people. Write letters to your congressman and senators. Let them know how unfair people in our situation are being treated. Tell them about all of the people in this coutry illegally. Give them hell !!!

Best of luck to you both:

Ning and Jim...

Jeff, I saw you this morning and I am sorry to hear about the bad news. We passed the interview today however, my wife was the very last one at the interview upstairs. I am still here and if you would like to hook up and talk drop me a line. I plan to be here until Monday. I would recommend staying and plead your case at ACH on Monday.

I am truely sorry and I think the whole process needs fixed.

Thanks for the offer, but we decided to leave tomorrow. I am glad you had better luck than us. I would stay and go to ACH on Monday, but it is Memorial Day and GUZ is closed. I have a flight back to the US on Thursday and have to be back to work the following week. So basicly we're screwed. I can't wait around until June 1st for a slim chance at a reasonable answer. I couldn't even get that at the ACH I did go to. Thanks, Jeff

Hi guys, Qingyun had her interview this morning. She was nervous, but felt everything was OK. As the interview progressed the VO asked to see our emails. She said his demeanor changed and pointed at the bottom of the pages where the date when I copied it is located. He told her the emails were not legitimate, gave her a white denial slip and sent her on her way. There is no explanation written, just the standard nonbonafide relationship form letter. As you can imagine, Qingyun is an emotional mess. Now I have another reason to hate Guangzhou! Jeff :)

I am so sorry to hear this for you guys. I'm not sure I understand however. When you printed these emails, did you print the entire page, including the "header?" The header contains:

To:

Date:

Time of Day,

...and so on

Did that appear on these copies?

Yes, on the actual email it did have the header. When we would use yahoo email, I printed the letter I received from Qingyun and behide it would be the mechanical translation. I think this is what the VO is questioning, because the translation page would just have the date at the top and nothing at the bottom. Thanks, Jeff

Well I can certainly understand the work issue. However, it will be a bigger issue if you leave and do not try and resolve before you go back to some degree while you are here.

I am more confused than ever.

All of our emails I printed are from yahoo mail. Although they all have index information on the top of the page and then a footer with the date and exact time you pulled up the email from their server....

You should be able to see it in the bottom right hand corner of the print out....

I had been waiting for good word from you, since things had been looking so much better lately at GUZ. Was waiting to hear your news to bring out the right color marker for my calendar entry.....

Have you scheduled an appointment with ACS? Try anything IMO..

They would have a hard time removing my body, I think from the building!

This TRULY blows....