Guest jin979

I've been looking at some prices online to fly out there for 2 weeks in July. I'll have to explain that I won't have much money to do anything since it is high time for tourists and the price of the ticket is almost twice what I've paid for the last three times.

check china southen airline, very cheap ticket, just $200

It's all just a long and complected story but I am working on it very hard to stay in touch and maintain. It is really hard to know what another person feels or thinks without being able to be there with them.

She wants me to move there till the VISA clears, but if I do that, I would have to quit my job and sell my truck. When we get to the states, I would have to start from scratch again.

sorry it didn't work out, good luck in the future

I think you two should decide if you need to sell your truck.

Kinda sounds like looking for a newer model. Distance is a problem

for most of us, many times it can make you sell that truck. I'm a poor

white boy didnt even own a truck. My sweety loved me very much, still not sure why.She was able to come here first so we could be married she knew I was in doubt and couldnt afford to go there.. But somehow she found a way to do it.

When she had to leave I knew I had to sell that truck I didn't have and prove to her what she already knew. And I did six times. Still dont

know how I did it but I did. Yep pretty much quit my job to be with her. Found it not so hard to do if thats what you two realy want.

You do have to prove things to her, as well as she does to you.

Something I think we dont think about to much is shes gonna

sell her truck. Quit her job and start from scratch again.

That truck goes boths ways. Up to you two to want to sell it.

Yep got a big mouth she tells me that all the time. Makes sense

in a dumb way though dont it.

Need more proof sold it. Notice shes laughing. The female guide and her gave me a womans bike. 20 more miles of up the butt proof.

Edited by ididntdoit (see edit history)

I've been looking at some prices online to fly out there for 2 weeks in July. I'll have to explain that I won't have much money to do anything since it is high time for tourists and the price of the ticket is almost twice what I've paid for the last three times.

Stay put and send her flowers and a romantic note plus send her some moeny you can afford for her to buy some things in China she will want for her home in USA (kitchen items etc) She has too much time on her hands so you need to keep her busy while she and you are waiting the long wait for the NOA2. Break it up a little and get a phone card and call her during the day, web cam send her a package, touch her in other ways that she does not expect.

Take some pictures, video movies etc of USA and of you and your home so she can anticipate what she will see very soon. Send a small package with things from the USA that will touch her senses - something she can look at, something she can smell, touch, taste etc.

Doesn't have to be big or expensive - just let her know you love her and reassure her you want a good life together and that it is all worth waiting for!!! Good Luck! Many of us have you and she in our prayers so know we are all pulling for you to make it through the long wait for the NOA2, but it WILL come!!!

I think I already spoil her. I send her a greeting card about 1 or 2 times a month. I place a bunch of stickers inside and even write in chinese all over it. Use to send her flowers about every 2 or 3 months (even before we meet), but she said it's too much money and rather see me save (or better yet, she said give the money to her, ha ha ha). You have given me some other good ideas.

I keep looking in my mail box hoping that the letter will come soon, I know it will lift her spirits up a lot (and mine too).

I think I already spoil her. I send her a greeting card about 1 or 2 times a month. I place a bunch of stickers inside and even write in chinese all over it. Use to send her flowers about every 2 or 3 months (even before we meet), but she said it's too much money and rather see me save (or better yet, she said give the money to her, ha ha ha). You have given me some other good ideas.

I keep looking in my mail box hoping that the letter will come soon, I know it will lift her spirits up a lot (and mine too).

I am glad to hear you do spoil her, because if you do not, somebody else will come along who will. She seems like a good woman and will be worth it though. Hang in there and the NOA2 wll eventually get here.

In the meantime, http://www.flowersplusgifts.com/ or other sites that offer gifts along with flowers are nice. A bottle of wine, some chocolates, a cake and a small flower arrangement work well and they can deliver it within a couple days (avoid scheduling "same day delivery" or holiday delivery as it costs more).

As for her "complaints" on how much you spend, women love to be spoiled. If she was here with you together now, you would take her to dinner and the movies/sporting event/concert a few times this month, right? Sending flower and gifts in China costs about the same

(and is a lot more affordable than a RT flight to China in peak season).

Edited by Lao Huli (see edit history)

Dennis found a Chinese woman here. I was talking to a friend of my wife who told me she knows many Chinese women here who would like to meet someone. They're just too busy working.

I'll second this, as there is a nice Chinese lady here in town I'm trying to get to know better but she only has one day off a week. :blink:

Guest jin979

Dennis found a Chinese woman here. I was talking to a friend of my wife who told me she knows many Chinese women here who would like to meet someone. They're just too busy working.

I'll second this, as there is a nice Chinese lady here in town I'm trying to get to know better but she only has one day off a week. :P

chinese born and grew up there. or american born chinese looking ?