2 Pinks on Apr. 9

I was not there and I have not been able to get all the details yet,but I will tell what I know. My fiancee and her daughter arrived in GUZ on April 8th for the interview on the 9th. They stayed in the same building as the consulate and shared a 3 room apt. with others for 130Y per night with internet. They waited all morning to be called. Then the consulate opened another window,# 8. They were called by name,not by number. This through her off a little because she was listening for her number. The VO was an older Chinese woman that wanted to do the interview in Chinese. My fiancee is quite good with English and her daughter is much better,but speaking Chinese put them both at ease quickly. She says the VO was very firm but nice with her questions and the gf said the VO's questions were fair and very practical. My gf gave them my 134 and 3 years tax transcripts,but I am not sure if it was before or during the interview. The two things we were concerned about ,never came up. Her first marriage that did not get on the I129F,and my income. We prepared letters to explain both of these ,but I am not sure if they were looked at. It seems they spent half of the interviews 25 minutes,in a personal conversation like two old friends,talking about the VO's children, my children and who knows what else. The daughter said they talked like two old women,which I guess they are. lol The VO began writing on a white paper and they paniced. I had prepared both of them to react quickly if they saw this and to tell the VO that they have much more evidence and to ask what they want. It turned out to be an interoffice thing of no consequence. They got the ok,turned to leave and the place was empty. This was on Wednesday. They checked the post on Friday and no visa yet,but later on Friday,the hotel "boss" checked on-line for her and it was in the post office. They picked it up on Saturday and flew home the same day. They saw many blue and white papers and talked to a married couple that was given a blue. All of our paperwork was in a 3-1/2" 3 ring notebook. I am always surprised by the people that bring 1000 pages of IM text and other usless weight and bulk. We included 3 or 4 IM talks per month,no phone records,why pay when IM is free? I will post the questions and paperwork that was looked at when I am told by her.

Heya Sparkynow -

wa wa - good catch on the 'white paper' - and...

It's ALWAYS A BLESSING to read about visas 'picked up' in a timely fashion from the post office.

Congratulations !!!!

Now, make some time to CLEAN THE HOUSE prior to their arrival.

Warmest Regards...

Yeah ... you know I have only been on here a few months but I don't think I can recall anytime they ever looked at communication logs or emails and there are certainly white slip cases here where they had tons of that and they refused to bother looking at it and gave a "not a bonafide relationship" anyway...

I use phone cards and I have one at .5c / minute with no logging and another at 2.6c / min. that gives me logging I can dump from online and I don't know if its really worth logging the phone calls (about one a week for 2-3 hrs). We send several emails a day and I would be able to produce many pages of just email headers alone!