Second half of April Interviews

We will have a busy 15 days in April, there are 7 interviews between the 14th and the 28th. There is 1 - IR-5, and 6 - IR-1/CR-1's.

Brian, you are our leader, 4/14, you are in charge of re-con.

Lock, 4/20 IR-5

Rod, "Gakuken" @ VJ 4/21, IR-1/CR-1

IVLP, 4/21 IR-1

Trudger24, 4/22, CR-1

JBHYPNO, 4/28, IR-1/CR-1

mikepellicore, 4/28, IR-1 after K-3(8/8/2007)

It seems like the CR-1/IR-1 is growing in popularity, probably because the time difference is getting so small.

Good luck to all, maybe we could exchange some contact #'s for getting together or helping each other while we are in GUZ. We can also use CFL if you have internet access. Mike & Yizhen

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will have a busy 15 days in April, there are 7 interviews between the 14th and the 28th. There is 1 - IR-5, and 6 - IR-1/CR-1's.

Brian, you are our leader, 4/14, you are in charge of re-con.

Lock, 4/20 IR-5

Rod, "Gakuken" @ VJ 4/21, IR-1/CR-1

IVLP, 4/21 IR-1

Trudger24, 4/22, CR-1

JBHYPNO, 4/28, IR-1/CR-1

mikepellicore, 4/28, IR-1 after K-3(8/8/2007)

It seems like the CR-1/IR-1 is growing in popularity, probably because the time difference is getting so small.

Good luck to all, maybe we could exchange some contact #'s for getting together or helping each other while we are in GUZ. We can also use CFL if you have internet access. Mike & Yizhen

I am Leaving April 10th. I will give you a full report as soon as I can get internet access.

Sad to say I will not be able to make it to China for interview. I get more vacation time May 1 so will make plans to bring Lan to USA late May early June. but wish us all good luck and everyone gets Pink.

John

It's the same with me. Can't go to interview. I am planning on going around June 5th to be there for our 2 year aniversery.

Hello guys, we will be at Yang's from 4/20 to 4/30, if your wives need anything, questions, company, moral support, we have been through this before (K-3 - 8/8/2007). When we arrive we will make contact here @ CFL, as soon as we get a cellphone number. Mike & Yizhen

My parents will arrive Guangzhou a week before their interview date (4/20) as they need to get their medical exams there first week. My sister and I couldn't go back this time since we both have small children.

They will be staying at Ms. Pi's.

As the date gets closer, we are very getting very anxious.

Good luck to everyone and Pink slip for everyone!

Lock

My parents will arrive Guangzhou a week before their interview date (4/20) as they need to get their medical exams there first week. My sister and I couldn't go back this time since we both have small children.

They will be staying at Ms. Pi's.

As the date gets closer, we are very getting very anxious.

Good luck to everyone and Pink slip for everyone!

Lock

I will be in Guangzhou 4/19. Hope we all Go PINK!!!