Where have you been?

Ive been to all 48 US States,all Canadian provinces,Mexico,Aleutian Islands,PuertoRico,Azores,Morocco,Russia,Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Japan,Korea,Mongolia,Laos,Burma,Thailand,HongKong,Macau,Portugal,Spain,Italy,France,Slovenia,Slovakia,Hungary,Romania,Croatia,Poland,Austria,Germany,Netherlands,Belgium,England,Lithuania,Latvia,Finland,Estonia and China.

No airplanes.

Edited by TootTaLu (see edit history)

Ive been to all 48 US States,all Canadian provinces,Mexico,Aleutian Islands,PuertoRico,Azores,Morocco,Russia,Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan,Japan,Korea,Mongolia,Laos,Burma,Thailand,HongKong,Macau,Portugal,Spain,Italy,France,Slovenia,Slovakia,Hungary,Romania,Croatia,Poland,Austria,Germany,Netherlands,Belgium,England,Lithuania,Latvia,Finland,Estonia and China.

No airplanes.

You must be a spy like James Bond.

No airplanes.

I walked across the street today by myself! I recognized the walk signals too! I did feel a little bit lonely though without some to hold my hand.

How does Africa strike you? Uganda, Kenya, Rhodesia, Namibia, Egypt, Morocco, Chad, Sudan and Nigeria strike your fancy? 47 countries under my belt, wars in 6 of them, to add to my travel plans

Man! Toot, I wish I could have covered 48 states. I'm so jealous of you!

BTW lived in Korea for 9 Years, two ex-Korean wives, speak, read and write Korean. Anyong-hae-cashipso, or is said in Japan; Sayonnarha =

Please come again.

BTW, I did want to ask how did you take no plane to Japan? I was a bit slow in Geography. The last time I looked Japan was surrounded by water. Ohhhh! I got! A slow boat from China, merchant Marine, or you were a sailor! Did you enter China where you met your wife the same way?

Toot; I may believe that you are pushing the envelope a bit for CFL members. There are many that have traveled as much as I have traveled and definitely more than you, and used aerospace. I know that I have 47 countries under my belt, in six continents. I haven't made Antarctica yet.

May I ask politely what is your point? Are you endorsing sea travel, taxi, or other cost efficient means of travel? Or perhaps there is another point that myself and I'm sure others, are missing. Would you elaborate?

Here is a good question for you. Travel is nice. How many have you lived in on the ground so to speak?

Dave

Edited by Cerberus (see edit history)

No airplanes.

I walked across the street today by myself! I recognized the walk signals too! I did feel a little bit lonely though without some to hold my hand.

How does Africa strike you? Uganda, Kenya, Rhodesia, Namibia, Egypt, Morocco, Chad, Sudan and Nigeria strike your fancy? 47 countries under my belt, wars in 6 of them, to add to my travel plans

Man! Toot, I wish I could have covered 48 states. I'm so jealous of you!

BTW lived in Korea for 9 Years, two ex-Korean wives, speak, read and write Korean. Anyong-hae-cashipso, or is said in Japan; Sayonnarha =

Please come again.

BTW, I did want to ask how did you take no plane to Japan? I was a bit slow in Geography. The last time I looked Japan was surrounded by water. Ohhhh! I got! A slow boat from China, merchant Marine, or you were a sailor! Did you enter China where you met your wife the same way?

Toot; I may believe that you are pushing the envelope a bit for CFL members. There are many that have traveled as much as I have traveled and definitely more than you, and used aerospace. I know that I have 47 countries under my belt, in six continents. I haven't made Antarctica yet.

May I ask politely what is your point? Are you endorsing sea travel, taxi, or other cost efficient means of travel? Or perhaps there is another point that myself and I'm sure others, are missing. Would you elaborate?

Here is a good question for you. Travel is nice. How many have you lived in on the ground so to speak?

Dave

I went to all those places in about a 6 year period.

Spent a lot of time in China and South Korea.

When traveling in Asia,you meet lots of Europeans.

Thats how I ended up going to all those Europe places to visit people I met traveling in Asia.

Ive been to all 48 US States...
What happened, did we lose two?! :rolleyes: Oh no!

Wait, you meant 48 contiguous states, right? :blink:

I travelled for pleasure maybe 3 times, total? The rest was for work or business.

Usually, work during the day, then get outside and 'see whats there' in the evening time and weekends.

A few times, I was able to combine work and pleasure, going in for work for one week, then having vacation the 2nd week. That type of trip was always planned, though, no surprises.

My country count is only 8, my us states count is only 14. I like to travel for business, a lot !! I was grounded in Houston for about 18 months, recently, so I worked up a micro-farm - that was fun !

Anyway - lao po has big plans for 'travel to europe' - so it'll be a different story then. I'm hoping to use train for that, as much as possible.

Wow it must be nice to have seen that much of the world I hope to travel more someday I am only 21 so there is no way i could have been to that many but i have been several places in china, been to Korea and Japan, Mexico and several states...sure would be nice to be able to travel the only travel i look forward to right now is my trips to china to see my sweetheart....

I've only been to a few countries but they were the ones I wanted to see and while I'd like to see some of them again, I won't be going to anyplace in Europe. :lol:

I've either taught classes or played in a band and saw most of the 48 states, went to Hawaii one time and it would have been cool if I hadn't already been to New Zealand...anyhow, New Zealand 3 times, Australia 6 times, South Vietnam 2 times, Cambodia :) hundreds of times, Japan, Hong Dong one time, Canadatucky, 2 times, Mexico, one time, and good ol' Chinertucky 4 times.

It was weird, in Vietnam and Cambodia I was just your typical tourist/helicopter pilot and heck, there must have be 50,000 guys and gals dressed in Green, or black and they wuz shootin' at me...some tourist/business trip that wuz, I tells ya. Thank budda they wuz all bad shots...well, Uncle Sugar lost 6 H model Hueys that I had flown. :P But what the hell, he's got the money.

Happy trails to you,

until we meet again.....

tsap seui

I've been everywhere, man

I've been everywhere, man

Crossed the deserts bare, man

I've breatherd the mountain air, man

Travel - I've had my share, man

I've been everywhere

I've been to:

Reno

Chicago