Dave, I just read those old posts by you and Sarah. From what I know from those posts, I think Sarah is a nice woman.

I still suggest you to try every possible way to catch Sarah and talk to her one more time.

I think you still love her and don't want to lose her. Maybe she is the same. If she goes back to China, it may be another long long waiting to get her in US again...

Try it!

Maggie

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave...

Tell me....what is she thinking?  The old song, "Do I stay or do I go?"  Will she do the right thing and leave?  Or, will she crap on our laws???  If she'll leave, then she has honor.  If she violates the rules of the visa, then I have no respect for her.

Sorry.....just curious.

Take it easy Dave..

It's a bit too early to speculate or second-guess.

Are you sure???? http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/j0/thinking.gif

Dave, I just read those old posts by you and Sarah. From what I know from those posts, I think Sarah is a nice woman.

I still suggest you to try every possible way to catch Sarah and talk to her one more time.

I think you still love her and don't want to lose her. Maybe she is the same. If she goes back to China, it may be another long long waiting to get her in US again...

Try it!

Maggie

As Dave wrote in his posts It was Sarah left him and didn't give him another chance to try together. It is not Dave's fault. I believe how Dave's feeling that she wont come back again if she left like this. If she does love him then she should keep staying with him and try to fix the problem. I wish she is not another person who uses someone's love and kindness and move underground in the U.S. again

I will say the same to Dave as Mick did. be sure to take care of yourself and love yourself. I do understand how much you got hurt right now. But please stay in light. your experiences will make you be a stronger person...

God Bless you

Dave,

I think you're handling this with courage and integrity. Contrary to what some have suggested, I don't think she wants to be persued, even if you had ways of contacting her. Relationships sometimes require extra effort and patience to focus inward and to try to blend or at least understand significant differences. However, "true fits" should not require exerting so much energy or living under a steady stream of new arguments and internal stress.

I admire your courage in facing the world alone, again. I hope you find time to spend with friends who can remind you that you had a complete and fulfilling life before you met Sarah.

Sincerely, Leisha

This is indeed sad. All the waiting, now this? A book I often found helpful stated that fighting in a marriage is normal, it's being able to RESOLVE your differences that matters. Of course if you get other family members involved, it's deadly!

Intercultural relationships should be no different than marrying your high school sweetheart as long as each other recognizes that there is a languange gap. After all, she won't know the slang and idioms of our culture and it's up to us to make sure she learns these.

Statistically speaking, this is bound to happen to some of us. Maybe give it one last chance, but it sounds like you've already decided it's over.

John

Dave...

Tell me....what is she thinking?  The old song, "Do I stay or do I go?"  Will she do the right thing and leave?  Or, will she crap on our laws???  If she'll leave, then she has honor.  If she violates the rules of the visa, then I have no respect for her.

Sorry.....just curious.

Take it easy Dave..

I have to weigh in on this even though it may be a borderline personal attack. Dave that was totally uncalled for. China Dave is obviously hurting and an accusation as to whether or not his wife is obeying our laws is completely heartless. Have a little compassion man.

Dave...

Sorry.....just curious.

Take it easy Dave..

I have to weigh in on this even though it may be a borderline personal attack. Dave that was totally uncalled for. China Dave is obviously hurting and an accusation as to whether or not his wife is obeying our laws is completely heartless. Have a little compassion man.

I am ok. Sarah is now in California.

Thank you everyone for your support, love and understanding these past few days. I think I'd like this post to sink, and I'll update you all in a few days when the dust has settled and situation is resolved. Thank you to everyone who has written, pm'd or called.

Dave