£É£ô£ó¡¡£á¡¡£ä£ï£î£å¡¡£ä£å£á£ì

Hi everyone....just i want to report that it is now a done deal....rong picked up the visas friday afternoon and by very coincidence, because a plane delay on her end from guangzhou, we both arrived at the xian airport last night within 10 minutes of each other....i just want to take this moment to thank everyone in the cfl for all their help, support and encouragement thoughout this ordeal....what a long strange trip its been.....again, thanks to everyone....will have time later to answer anyones questions, but now have a wedding to attend here.....for you tsap....YEEEEEEEEEE£È£Á£×£×£×£×£×£×£×£×£×£×£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡£¡

will someone please through some water on me..pinch me...i am sure i am still sleeping and dreaming all this

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)

ALRIGHTY NOW!!! That is shore nuff some fine news Steve. :)

I'm really happy to see you guys' success, and finally gettin' that dern visa.

Yep, it's YEEEEEEHAWWW TIME

Good luck and best wishes to your future together.

tsap seui

thanks again you guys....just got back from the wedding......so much food and drink and smoke.....just want to know , since when is everclear called "wine"?....ohhhhh my poor head.....i know it is always so much fun for my china friends to see just how much drink they can get me to drink....the ole pointing chopstick on the lazy susan game, and somehow it always ends up pointing at me....need to ask pat sajak about how they do this....anyways, am planning on our return to usa on the 17th....xi'an to beijing to chicago p.o.e... best christmas i am sure will ever to have....