Class Action

I'd like to know what percentage of white slipped petitions just give up and go away.

One thing I can tell you,after a white slip,you truely know what type of relationship you have.for my wife and I it made our relationship stronger.

It's like going to church,and its always interesting to see,everyone praising God,hands high in the air,they love God.until some test,some trial comes into their lives,and they are gone,they gave up.Love is always easy on the honeymoon.When it is put to the test,some just give up.

Jimi

This information would be critical to a class action suit. You would have to prove that GUZ is being unreasonable. If it is a high number, GUZ can show you just got caught up in the wrong classification and that it would have been corrected eventually. My guess is this number is very high, just because of the various amount of people I personally know who have taken or have been offered money to aquire the visa for someone else. It shows me that the amount of fraud cases are very high. So when these get a white slip, I bet they just go away. And yes, there are many that also get through without a problem. It's the nature of the beast that some will not be found out.

It has long been my contention that GUZ will throw a blue or a white slip in cases where the Visa Office is unsure about, just to see what is the reaction of the applicant. This is why you can overcome a blue slip easily. White slips are harder, but if you hire a lawyer immediately, some white slips can be held in GUZ and taken care of soon. My guess is that many simply go away.

And so you find out the real reason. Could your marriage survive this information? Some of the reasons, could be very harmful to a relationship, no matter how true or not. Some relationships don't even survive a slip of any color without this knowledge. If you get through it, then I am guessing this is information best left unknown. Sometimes, it is best to have a secret or two, even with your spouse.

Ahnnn,I would have to disagree,secrets of any kind are not good,especially in a relationship,and i am not saying they don't and wont exists.It is not healthy to keep secrets,this from experience,a secret was what ended my first marriage,it is better to deal with the truth,let the chips fall where they may fall.frankly,if the marriage can't withstand the truth,how is it going to withstand the lie,or the secret,because sooner or later,the secret will reveal itself.

jimi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know what percentage of white slipped petitions just give up and go away.

One thing I can tell you,after a white slip,you truely know what type of relationship you have.for my wife and I it made our relationship stronger.

It's like going to church,and its always interesting to see,everyone praising God,hands high in the air,they love God.until some test,some trial comes into their lives,and they are gone,they gave up.Love is always easy on the honeymoon.When it is put to the test,some just give up.

Jimi

This information would be critical to a class action suit. You would have to prove that GUZ is being unreasonable. If it is a high number, GUZ can show you just got caught up in the wrong classification and that it would have been corrected eventually. My guess is this number is very high, just because of the various amount of people I personally know who have taken or have been offered money to aquire the visa for someone else. It shows me that the amount of fraud cases are very high. So when these get a white slip, I bet they just go away. And yes, there are many that also get through without a problem. It's the nature of the beast that some will not be found out.

It has long been my contention that GUZ will throw a blue or a white slip in cases where the Visa Office is unsure about, just to see what is the reaction of the applicant. This is why you can overcome a blue slip easily. White slips are harder, but if you hire a lawyer immediately, some white slips can be held in GUZ and taken care of soon. My guess is that many simply go away.

And so you find out the real reason. Could your marriage survive this information? Some of the reasons, could be very harmful to a relationship, no matter how true or not. Some relationships don't even survive a slip of any color without this knowledge. If you get through it, then I am guessing this is information best left unknown. Sometimes, it is best to have a secret or two, even with your spouse.

Ahnnn,I would have to disagree,secrets of any kind are not good,especially in a relationship,and i am not saying they don't and wont exists.It is not healthy to keep secrets,this from experience,a secret was what ended my first marriage,it is better to deal with the truth,let the chips fall where they may fall.frankly,if the marriage can't withstand the truth,how is it going to withstand the lie,or the secret,because sooner or later,the secret will reveal itself.

jimi

My wife and I do not like to have secrets from each other. So,I agree with you in therory, but reality is somewhat different. Not all secrets would necessarily be relationship enders. Though we don't keep secrets from each other, we know many other couples who have their little secrets. One instance, a chinese lady who got married simply to bring her son here to America. It was not that she wanted to become married, she wanted a better future for her son. Can't really blame her, this is what we all want. So just how quick will she find someone to marry if she lays out the real truth? and of course if they agree, wouldn't they really be agreeing to visa fraud? So she hides her secret from her husband, comes to America with her son. The son has a better future. The wife grows to love her husband. They have a long fruitful marriage. Where is the harm in this kind of seceret? Everyone became a winner in the end.

and yes, I too was the victim of secrets in my first marriage. So I don't like them, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Jimi

jimi

My wife and I do not like to have secrets from each other. So,I agree with you in therory, but reality is somewhat different. Not all secrets would necessarily be relationship enders. Though we don't keep secrets from each other, we know many other couples who have their little secrets. One instance, a chinese lady who got married simply to bring her son here to America. It was not that she wanted to become married, she wanted a better future for her son. Can't really blame her, this is what we all want. So just how quick will she find someone to marry if she lays out the real truth? and of course if they agree, wouldn't they really be agreeing to visa fraud? So she hides her secret from her husband, comes to America with her son. The son has a better future. The wife grows to love her husband. They have a long fruitful marriage. Where is the harm in this kind of seceret? Everyone became a winner in the end.

and yes, I too was the victim of secrets in my first marriage. So I don't like them, but that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Blue slips are easy to overcome?...WOW...Has there been a change I missed? :)

Lawyer keep your denied case at the consulate? Not according to my communications with Marc Ellis. :) Maybe they used to let people do that.

Our case got locked down on the very day of denial...CLOSED...no lawyers could open it, and certainly not two congressional laisons. And with no lawyers help whatsoever our case is "still" at the consulate (6 months later)....opps, no one can access it though. :)

Lot of speculation and conjecture here. Just like what gets many in trouble with GUZ...speculation and conjecture.

Can we, as a couple, handle what GUZ "claims" is wrong? Oh my God!!! Some of us adults BETTER be able to, as we may just get letters from the USCIS telling us exactly what the DOS said is wrong, and give us a chance to clear the good names of our women, and ourselves. Or, to be able to at least front load a new application with an explaination, and/or supporting evidence of our innocence.

It's good to be a long time reader of Candle, but Candle has another side where people in dire straits with the DOS PM each other. Most of those people rarely, or never post publicly. So far this year I have been PM'ed by 16 such people.

It seems like there has been a rash of blue and white slips on Candle as of late. What seems to many here as a "new" bout of trouble for people getting interviewed is only the truth of what goes on in Guangzhou each and ever day...nothing new. Our small world on Candle, especially the "public" side of Candle, has been fortunate to not experience many of the horror stories that REALLY go on in Guangzhou.

Blue and white slips could just as easily have hit ANYONE that had the easy interview. When the law is run by speculation and conjecture, anyone is fair game.

Michael, I don't disagree with everything you said...just the speculation and conjecture parts. ;) Ever hear of blue slips that don't ask for any futher evidence? Easy to overcome?????? You ought to talk to the people that are sitting out there trying their BEST to overcome the slime draped on their good names, by the DOS.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Jimi

jimi

Blue slips are easy to overcome?...WOW...Has there been a change I missed? :)

Lawyer keep your denied case at the consulate? Not according to my communications with Marc Ellis. :) Maybe they used to let people do that.

Our case got locked down on the very day of denial...CLOSED...no lawyers could open it, and certainly not two congressional laisons. And with no lawyers help whatsoever our case is "still" at the consulate (6 months later)....opps, no one can access it though. :)

Lot of speculation and conjecture here. Just like what gets many in trouble with GUZ...speculation and conjecture.

Can we, as a couple, handle what GUZ "claims" is wrong? Oh my God!!! Some of us adults BETTER be able to, as we may just get letters from the USCIS telling us exactly what the DOS said is wrong, and give us a chance to clear the good names of our women, and ourselves. Or, to be able to at least front load a new application with an explaination, and/or supporting evidence of our innocence.

It's good to be a long time reader of Candle, but Candle has another side where people in dire straits with the DOS PM each other. Most of those people rarely, or never post publicly. So far this year I have been PM'ed by 16 such people.

It seems like there has been a rash of blue and white slips on Candle as of late. What seems to many here as a "new" bout of trouble for people getting interviewed is only the truth of what goes on in Guangzhou each and ever day...nothing new. Our small world on Candle, especially the "public" side of Candle, has been fortunate to not experience many of the horror stories that REALLY go on in Guangzhou.

Blue and white slips could just as easily have hit ANYONE that had the easy interview. When the law is run by speculation and conjecture, anyone is fair game.

Michael, I don't disagree with everything you said...just the speculation and conjecture parts. ;) Ever hear of blue slips that don't ask for any futher evidence? Easy to overcome?????? You ought to talk to the people that are sitting out there trying their BEST to overcome the slime draped on their good names, by the DOS.

tsap seui

I keep in contact with 6 people who no longer post on this board,or will post very little.(They as well as I am convinced Guz monitors this board)anyway,all recd the white slip,except one who recd the blue,i want to say,his girls interview was in july,he submitted,all they asked,and the last time i spoke to him,was still waiting for an answer on his case........and his wife and my wife had the same "VO",both our ladies were not treated very well.And when i think about this ,i get more and more angry....look!!! if Guz wants to punish me,send Vinny over to my place,cut off a few of my fingers,or toes,but please,treat our woman with some respect,they are human.....and hell they are our wifes (or fiancee.)

anyway blue is not as easy as it seems,in fact i know of one or two who got the blue,then got the white.....a new torture technique,keep you hanging on a thread of hope,then whammo !!!!"nope you've been denied,have a nice day"

Jimi

Okay, I'm dense and I forgot. Two or three blues and a white here. But they were awhile ago and things have changed. All I want is for GUZ[DOS] to follow their rules and regs in a timely fashion. Give the applicant an opportunity to reply to a RFI at the interview. Notify the petitioner and give them the opportunity to rebut GUZs finding on a white. What happened to all the extra help they put on to catch them up? Now you have to file again[with another fee]?

How do you think they are paying all this extra help they hired. Here's a blue slip, here's a white slip. Now go home and start a new petition and pay another round of fees. Hey extra guys in GUZ your pay checks just arrived, we just got a lot of refilers.

Okay, I'm dense and I forgot. Two or three blues and a white here. But they were awhile ago and things have changed. All I want is for GUZ[DOS] to follow their rules and regs in a timely fashion. Give the applicant an opportunity to reply to a RFI at the interview. Notify the petitioner and give them the opportunity to rebut GUZs finding on a white. What happened to all the extra help they put on to catch them up? Now you have to file again[with another fee]?

Hi everyone,

I was thinking that If the people got white paper without any explanations which they are in a thousands each year in all Consulates. we can start "Class Action Lawsuits".

I really don't want other people in future go through this anymore. We all American and deserve to be treated fair.

We may able to change the unfair treatment of all consulates, denying people without given any reasons.

I will ask my attorney If we have enough people or If we have an attorneys here.

Thank

Hi ,

just curious about your denial

were either of you recently divorced?

Has your SO had any friends , coworkers, or exs who might contact GUZ and make negative statements about your relationship regardless if there is even an ounce of truth to an allegation.

and finally there is no issues with the financial ability to support your SO?

We had problems with our "short relationship and got a blue slip primarily because we did not have more than 60 pictures ,even though these contained images of me with most of her family members- many with her Mother and Father- So I flew back and we then took another 100 pictures . and I wrote a long answer to explain the relationship

I GOT A LOT OF HELP AND SUPPORT FROM CFL MEMBERS ON HOW TO HANDLE MY BLUE SLIP.

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION!!!

I WAS SO ANGRY AFTER I LEARNED LISA GOT THE BLUE SLIP THAT I COULD NOT SLEEP FOR 2 DAYS.

ALSO LISA AND JOANIE BOTH SPEAK, READ AND WRITE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE BETTER THAN MANY PEOPLE BORN HERE IN THE USA .

SORRY BUT I AM STILL ANGRY ABOUT THE "NOT A BONIFIDE RELATIONSHIP RELATIONSHIP EXCUSE"

THAT IS USED SOMETIMES TOO MANY TIMES.

WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK

The bottom line is..this process probably won't change. USCIS/DOS has been given the authority by Congress to make their own rules. They are required to tell us what we must do to get their attention, but they aren't required to tell us why/how they make their decisions. If they were required to do so, they would be opening themselves up to lawsuits. They aren't going to do that. As long as sponsoring a visa for a foreign born national isn't a right granted by an ammendment of the Constitution, then we are at the mercy of those that think power is more important than compassion.

True,and isn't it funny,2 people fall in love,then you go down this road,gathering evidence of a bonafide relationship,and then you realize,this whole process,it has nothing to do with love.It's about playing a game,bowing to the gODS.

but i would only say....never say never.things can change,things will change.It will take a good lawyer,there are always many ways to look at an issue,of course the only one view point ever brought up is.....the beneficiary is not a citizen.true.......one has to look at the problem from a different angle sort of speak......yeah,theres a hole in this system some where,a good lawyer could find it.But......good lawyers arent cheap.Class action suit? all i am saying,never say never.

Jimi

You don't need a class action suit if you have been wronged. If an agency of the government has failed to act according to the laws and powers granted them in congress, and you have been wronged by that, you are entitled to compensation through the courts.

The problem with that is that no law has been violated, and no court has jurisdiction.

Laws must change for there to be any change.

You don't need a class action suit if you have been wronged. If an agency of the government has failed to act according to the laws and powers granted them in congress, and you have been wronged by that, you are entitled to compensation through the courts.

The problem with that is that no law has been violated, and no court has jurisdiction.

I don't know if a law was broken or not, but if constitutional process is not being followed, and or if someone is being denied their liberties provided in the constitution, I do believe the courts are the place to seek remedy.

I don't know if a law was broken or not, but if constitutional process is not being followed, and or if someone is being denied their liberties provided in the constitution, I do believe the courts are the place to seek remedy.

You forget that the person that is being kept out is not a US citizen so they have no rights under the constitution. They are a citizen of another country. Your rights as a US citizen have not been violated either. You just can't bring her or him to the US.

Bottom line is the courts have no power from what I can see, have read and have heard.

You forget that the person that is being kept out is not a US citizen so they have no rights under the constitution. They are a citizen of another country. Your rights as a US citizen have not been violated either. You just can't bring her or him to the US.

Bottom line is the courts have no power from what I can see, have read and have heard.

Respectfully, I didn't forget that. What I am saying is that there are laws and we ( USC ) do have rights pertinent to "bringing" people here. If that can not set America apart, than this isn't America.

Respectfully, I didn't forget that. What I am saying is that there are laws and we ( USC ) do have rights pertinent to "bringing" people here. If that can not set America apart, than this isn't America.

You should read the laws (INS), learn about their application and enforcement, and then decide what country you are in.

No offense intended.