Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :rolleyes:

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :roller:

You KNOW you both have our best wishes!!!! We have been pulling for you and following your unpleasant experience so please know we wish you the very best and look forward to hearing the great news!!!!

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :lol:

You KNOW you both have our best wishes!!!! We have been pulling for you and following your unpleasant experience so please know we wish you the very best and look forward to hearing the great news!!!!

BUBBA!!!!! Great news!!! Young Jane of the jungle will soon be clearin' the forest behind yore house of "gooda fooda". :huh:

We're all behind you guys. My dream is the two of you flying back to Hotlanta!!!

Go git the girl and brang 'er home, buddy

tsap seui

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :cheering:

Charles! Thats great news. Get that pink this time.

I'm sure everything will work out this time.

Good luck buddy!

Talk to ya soon.

Mike.