We're off to see the Wizard ...

My sweet Haiqing and I are off to the train station in fifteen minutes and headed to GUZ for our interview tomorrow :D

Haiqing had a nice phone conversation with Wendy earlier, she is really a nice person! :D

I'll go to ACH this afternoon and then we'll have a nice dinner and practice some more interview questions ;) ... finally the day we've been waiting for is upon us and our thoughts are on PINK.

I'll post interview results tomorrow evening after we return to Shenzhen.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us :lol:

Bob & Haiqing

Edited by bob&haiqing (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

My sweet Haiqing and I are off to the train station in fifteen minutes and headed to GUZ for our interview tomorrow :D

Haiqing had a nice phone conversation with Wendy earlier, she is really a nice person! :D

I'll go to ACH this afternoon and then we'll have a nice dinner and practice some more interview questions ;) ... finally the day we've been waiting for is upon us and our thoughts are on PINK.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us :lol:

Bob & Haiqing

Go get pink! Good luck! ;)

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone, without the help and support of everyone here I know we'd feel a lot more nervous about tomorrow than we do now. We're well prepared and feeling good about our prospects. We're in a comfortable place for the night, the air conditioning works properly thank God because the humidity here makes breathing almost like trying to inhale a solid of some sort! :P

Went to ACH this afternoon and met Steve, great guy, thanks for your company! :) We had a nice long conversation as we were both one of the last people to chat with a VO out of maybe 80 to 100 people.

Note to those wanting to get things notarized at GUZ, do this earlier before going to ACH! The notary office is open from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm and they were closed by the time I was out of ACH at about 3:20 pm. Fortunately I had notarized copies done in the US of everything I was looking to have notarized at GUZ ... my goal was to have more documentation with my signature on it notarized here showing my presents just before the interview. Also, they like you to go online and make an appointment for having things notarized, :blink: heres the link: http://guangzhou.usembassey-china.org.cn

Good luck to Peter and Sophia on your interview Wednesday, bring home some pink! Let us know how your interview goes.

Thanks again to everyone,

Bob & Haiqing

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us <_<

Bob & Haiqing

Good Luck Bob + Haiqing