Cheap Plane Ticket

I have been going through ASAPtickets.com good agents find you best possible fares

Hello All,

I got the ticket for 1300. A little more then what I wanted to pay but the ticket to Hainan is expensive from HK because Dragon Air will not fly there no more. A few month back I got my ticket for Nov, hopefully for the interview for about 1084. Will be going back in a few days.

Joe

• 3 weeks later...

I have been going through ASAPtickets.com good agents find you best possible fares

Hello All,

I got the ticket for 1300. A little more then what I wanted to pay but the ticket to Hainan is expensive from HK because Dragon Air will not fly there no more. A few month back I got my ticket for Nov, hopefully for the interview for about 1084. Will be going back in a few days.

Joe

Ah don't fly from HK to anywhere esp. Hainan...Check GZ to Haikou or Sanya for the best prices...and look at the times esp. We've found flying at night on Sat or Sun was like 50% off the day flights... :ph34r:

I just use the yahoo travel doo dad. Think its with travelocity.com

Sometime it does not give you the option to choose your seats but simply call the hosting carrier and walla, you got what you wanted.

I noticed if you travel on a Wed the rates tend to be a bit cheaper, sometimes by over 100 dollars :(

Ok someone should define the word cheap as in what is "Cheap" ? If anyone knows some cheap prices such as $900 and below non-stop please let me know haha. :lol: OR post haha.

I doubt there's any tickets or none that will sell that cheap but who knows.

I like United, Continental, and Asiana airlines. They're decent airlines and I've had nothing but good experiences. As for taking one-stop plane flights, it's really horrid and hard to bear the pit stop in another city and then take the long 12-13 hour flight to China depending on what side of the US your plane makes a pitstop.

Anyway that's just my feeling...

Cheap for me is simple. It's the lowest price for the days I want to travel. Well, I can travel any days I want. That simplifies things a lot.

My cheapest, and worst, trip ever was $400 r/t LAX to Hong Kong for 29 days on an air courier basis. Cheap, really cheap and I would never do it again. Unless, that fare was available and I only had $400. That kind of fare won't earn me any miles though. Screw the miles. I want cheap.

I've flown China Air (or is it Air China?), China Southern, China Eastern, Asiana, Japan and Northwest. One of those, probably China some compass point or other, was a code share with Delta and included the appropriately sized and under attentive staff. Ditto for Northwest between USA and Japan. All the others rate as pretty good.

Just got a round trip ticket from ASAPtickets.com to spend with my SO over Chinese New Year. Cost was 830 dollars. Trip is from Syracuse to NYC to Shanghai to Chengdu and back.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Where are all of you buying your plane ticket back to China? Where is a good place.

Thanks

Joe

I get them from myself. I own a travel agency specializing in asia travel. Which is nice since my fiance lives in china.

Email me and I will set you up.

Hello All,

Where are all of you buying your plane ticket back to China? Where is a good place.

Thanks

Joe

Joe and any other members and non-members.

Contact me via email and I will get you my best pricing for flights, hotels, cars, etc.

I am a business owner of a travel agency that specializes in asia travel since I have a fiance over there myself. I know how it is to wonder if you are getting the best price and how frustrating it is to go from web site to web site looking for ticket prices.

Just this month (October) you could get round trip tickets 45 days advance round trip for under $1000 USD from SFO to WUH through me.

Email me for help.

Hello All,

Thanks

Joe

Contact me via email and I will get you my best pricing for flights, hotels, cars, etc.

I am a business owner of a travel agency that specializes in asia travel since I have a fiance over there myself. I know how it is to wonder if you are getting the best price and how frustrating it is to go from web site to web site looking for ticket prices.

Just this month (October) you could get round trip tickets 45 days advance round trip for under $1000 USD from SFO to WUH through me.

Email me for help.

do you have a website . wife will be coming from wuh, after chinese new year . was looking at one way and they were more than what i paid for round trip last feb.

lilblimp - usually, to purchase tickets in china coming back to usa, the lowest prices are from ticket agencies. i suggest she find several in wuhan, have em compete with each other on pricing.

For a baseline comparison, tell yer wife to review www.ctrip.com (the chinese version) and study pricing and routings - is a good discount if booked well enough in advance, but still have deeper discount with travel agent IN china.

Warmest Regards...

Hello All,

Thanks

Joe

Email me for help.

do you have a website . wife will be coming from wuh, after chinese new year . was looking at one way and they were more than what i paid for round trip last feb.

No, email me and I will look it up on my online software for you

if your gonna fly over more than once, i'd try to fly the same way each time to stock up on the frequent flier mileage.

i fly continental each time back in 05 and fly the wife back for free.

3 times and the 4th one is free.

plus they have rights over russia so you fly over the north pole.

straight shot from NJ to Beijing

its about 12 hours flight