Cheap Plane Ticket

Hi Joe:

I have gotten my tickets directly from Continental.com. I have found those to be as cheap or cheaper than other companies that sell discount tickets. I know I am dealing directly with the airline and can choose my seat, meal, and departure time right there. It is just a piece of mind for me to work directly with the airline.

Guest WenDylan

Hi Joe:

I have gotten my tickets directly from Continental.com. I have found those to be as cheap or cheaper than other companies that sell discount tickets. I know I am dealing directly with the airline and can choose my seat, meal, and departure time right there. It is just a piece of mind for me to work directly with the airline.

Yes, I did the same with NWA.com... it was the cheapest and most convenient... with the most benefits.

Hi Joe:

Yes, I did the same with NWA.com... it was the cheapest and most convenient... with the most benefits.

Delta from ATL to Shanghai is pretty reasonable if you make the reservations at least 2-3 weeks out. I think the price I see is $1100 R/T

I compared the various sites and found I could book reasonable tickets on United.com I was able to book flight entry to China via Shanghai, and departure out of Beijing as a RT ticket on United's site, handy feature if you plan on a tour that begins in one city and ends in another.

So it all depends on where you plan on departing the USA and entering China.

Guest WenDylan

Hi Joe:

Delta from ATL to Shanghai is pretty reasonable if you make the reservations at least 2-3 weeks out. I think the price I see is $1100 R/T

OKC to GUZ round trip is $950 until the first of December... not too bad. Only $100-$200 more than last year same time.

Yep. I've found that using United's website has been as cheap as anywhere. It's been about four months since I've bought tickets though.

That's because you now lead a life of bliss with your beautiful Mrs in the USA : )

As do you my friend. Nice huh? :ok:

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

Yep. I've found that using United's website has been as cheap as anywhere. It's been about four months since I've bought tickets though.

That's because you now lead a life of bliss with your beautiful Mrs in the USA : )

As do you my friend. Nice huh? :ok:

absolutely!!! : )

our best to you two always!

Hi Joe:

OKC to GUZ round trip is $950 until the first of December... not too bad. Only $100-$200 more than last year same time.

Hello,

Which website is that from / which airline? I am looking to go to Hainan.

Thanks

Joe

Guest WenDylan

Hi Joe:

Hello,

Thanks

Joe

NWA.com

I am working on getting my Worldperks mileage up there... I have a lot now, but not enough to get anything really good.

Hi Joe:

Hello,

Thanks

Joe

NWA.com

I am working on getting my Worldperks mileage up there... I have a lot now, but not enough to get anything really good.

Once you get at least 10000, NWA has some great deals. I have flown using it the last 2 times... It is going on now. I almost used it for the interview next month but decided to save my vacation for when Lao Po comes. The special usually happens 3 times a year.... I beleive at the first of the year(near chinese new year), Spring and now in the Autumn. It's a great deal, can't beat it with a big stick!!

http://www.nwa.com/features/cmfall08as

Guest WenDylan

Hi Joe:

Hello,

Thanks

Joe

NWA.com

Once you get at least 10000, NWA has some great deals. I have flown using it the last 2 times... It is going on now. I almost used it for the interview next month but decided to save my vacation for when Lao Po comes. The special usually happens 3 times a year.... I beleive at the first of the year(near chinese new year), Spring and now in the Autumn. It's a great deal, can't beat it with a big stick!!

http://www.nwa.com/features/cmfall08as

Seems it would save me $100... hmmm...