CFL Timelines

Guest WenDylan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out... I am updating everything here for now on. That way the update process is way easier. If you have any ideas, let me know.

www.timelines.tk

As always, if you want your info added or changed, please let me know here or by PM. Thanks!

Hey Dylan,

I just found out we got P3 and Lili sent in the forms today...can you update me please? :unsure: :D

Brian

Guest WenDylan

Check this out... I am updating everything here for now on. That way the update process is way easier. If you have any ideas, let me know.

www.timelines.tk

As always, if you want your info added or changed, please let me know here or by PM. Thanks!

Hey Dylan,

I just found out we got P3 and Lili sent in the forms today...can you update me please? :rolleyes: :ranting:

Brian

No problem! :boxer: i added a new column to the timelines... i am playing fetch to get all the info, so I will fix everyone else's later. if i get it wrong, please let me know. :lol:

Guest WenDylan

Updated...

please give me your info if I don't have it, or if I am missing info, or if my info is not correct.

Thank you!

Also, I added a second version of the timeline for those who don't care to just read a bunch of dates and prefer a good visual representation of the data. :lol:

Hi WenDylan,

Since you are putting when P-3 was sent back to GUZ, Ling and I sent

the P-3 back in on the 21 of Sept.

I actually put a note in, saying that if GUZ could, to schedule our interview after the first of Nov. I did this so I could have at least a month at home before going back to China for Ling's interview.

So, we will see.

P3 Sent on the 21st of Sept.

Tom and Ling

And WenDylan... :P ...I didn't bribe anyone and they still sent the P-3 to Ling's old address, even though the Letter inside had her new address...go figure... :partytime2: :ph34r:

Guest WenDylan

Hi WenDylan,

Since you are putting when P-3 was sent back to GUZ, Ling and I sent

the P-3 back in on the 21 of Sept.

I actually put a note in, saying that if GUZ could, to schedule our interview after the first of Nov. I did this so I could have at least a month at home before going back to China for Ling's interview.

So, we will see.

P3 Sent on the 21st of Sept.

Tom and Ling

And WenDylan... :P ...I didn't bribe anyone and they still sent the P-3 to Ling's old address, even though the Letter inside had her new address...go figure... :partytime2: :ph34r:

Do they do that as a chance they won't have to interview someone or? It seems odd that everyone has this problem always.

What service center did you sent to?

Hi WenDylan,

I don't think it is a chance they won't have to interview.

We filed with the Vermont Service Center and they turned my petition

around in 3 to 3 1/2 months.

I gave Vermont Ling's new address, but I was never sure that they did

anything about it.

What I am sure of is I got the address change done with the NVC and actually received a letter saying that they changed it.

The letter sent with the P-3 also had her Nanning address, but the P-3 itself was sent to Yulin,, so I think it had something to do with GUZ.

When we sent in her P-3 the return label had her current address...so maybe GUZ sends to old address first to see if the new address is correct...I don't really know.

Fortunately, Ling includes her cell phone number in her address, so EMS called her from Yulin.

Tom and Ling

Do they do that as a chance they won't have to interview someone or? It seems odd that everyone has this problem always.

What service center did you sent to?