CFL Timelines

Guest WenDylan

Guest WenDylan

Check this out... I am updating everything here for now on. That way the update process is way easier. If you have any ideas, let me know. As always, if you want your info added or changed, please let me know here or by PM. Thanks!

www.timelines.tk

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/images/uscis_estimates.gif

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob & Jin

Check this out... I am updating everything here for now on. That way the update process is way easier. If you have any ideas, let me know.

http://www.timelines.tk/

Time for more rest now... my Jello snack time is over. Hope the new timelines page meets everyones standards. :blush:

looks great, the only thing I would change is to list people chronologically from P-1, I just think it gives more clarity as to times involved.

Guest WenDylan

It is updated backwards from the way before. New appears first, and older last... this way more can be added without dropped the older one's off the list to see the new ones. Make sense?

Check this out... I am updating everything here for now on. That way the update process is way easier. If you have any ideas, let me know.

www.timelines.tk

As always, if you want your info added or changed, please let me know here or by PM. Thanks!

hi,

our p3 was sent from GZ on 08/29/08. we received on 09/09/08, and send back to GZ on 09/09/08.

Thanks

www.timelines.tk

As always, if you want your info added or changed, please let me know here or by PM. Thanks!

Could you please update our timeline.....INTERVIEW 7 OCT 2008

Thanks 2Mike&Jin

• 2 weeks later...

www.timelines.tk

Looks GREAT!

Here's a idea but maybe a long shot.

Ever thought about a historical time line laid out the same way but with

the start of CFL to present day?

I understand this would be a lot of work and time doing this but seeing

We have 3657 registered members

It would give the current and new members an idea how the visa process has changed over the years.

It would give the old and new a look at the Big Picture

Just a idea!

Mike.

Guest WenDylan

www.timelines.tk

Looks GREAT!

It would give the current and new members an idea how the visa process has changed over the years.

Just a idea!

Mike.

This is a one sheet page. Any year... so as long as I get the CFL member's info and they want added... I will put it in here by date. That's why newer cases are now at the top, instead of the bottom of the old form. So anyone can be added. :rolleyes:

Maybe everyone should just post in here they want added, and I will 1 by 1 add them to my sheet, that way I don't have to hunt everyone down. :huh:

www.timelines.tk

Looks GREAT!

Just a idea!

Mike.

This is a one sheet page. Any year... so as long as I get the CFL member's info and they want added... I will put it in here by date. That's why newer cases are now at the top, instead of the bottom of the old form. So anyone can be added. :rolleyes:

Maybe everyone should just post in here they want added, and I will 1 by 1 add them to my sheet, that way I don't have to hunt everyone down. :huh:

OK! I'll try again.

I asked ya before in your other thread.

Please add my time line.

It's a little old but???

Thanks.

mike

Guest WenDylan

www.timelines.tk

Looks GREAT!

Just a idea!

Mike.

This is a one sheet page. Any year... so as long as I get the CFL member's info and they want added... I will put it in here by date. That's why newer cases are now at the top, instead of the bottom of the old form. So anyone can be added. B)

Maybe everyone should just post in here they want added, and I will 1 by 1 add them to my sheet, that way I don't have to hunt everyone down. ;)

OK! I'll try again.

Please add my time line.

It's a little old but???

Thanks.

mike

what visa is it should i add? i am confused by your signature a little.

www.timelines.tk

Looks GREAT!

Just a idea!

Mike.

This is a one sheet page. Any year... so as long as I get the CFL member's info and they want added... I will put it in here by date. That's why newer cases are now at the top, instead of the bottom of the old form. So anyone can be added. B)

Maybe everyone should just post in here they want added, and I will 1 by 1 add them to my sheet, that way I don't have to hunt everyone down. ;)

OK! I'll try again.

Please add my time line.

It's a little old but???

Thanks.

mike

what visa is it should i add? i am confused by your signature a little.

CR1 with a Blue slip.

But got visa and wife is here now in the U.S.

Here is the story link.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25151

On a side note, I now see in my time line it can be confusing.

I'll fix that now

Thanks again!

Mike