Green Card Interview

Guest hi5pro

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congract gino

how long ago did you receive your notice for interview?....was it long before the interview day?...i am currently waiting for my interview notice to come in the mail....got my ead on 6-26-08....

anybody know how soon one will be scheduled for interview after they received ead?.......thanks in advance..

Inailit

:) :lol: :P CONGRATULATIONS!!! B) :P :cheering:

It's about time!!!

Clayton & Wen-Li

:) Thanks Clayton.

Finally we are standing on the same line again. When do you and Wen-Li have time to visit SF?

Gino

Gino,

LOL....you couldn't have asked this question at a better time. We are traveling from Nashville to my home city of Seattle on Sept. 3 and after several days we will be driving south along the coast of Oregon on 101 and ending in SF! We hope to arrive on Sept. 8, but only staying 2-3 days and then driving back to a family reunion in Seattle. We hope to visit Fisherman's Wharf and of course, Chinatown while there. Can we add you and Lulu and lunch or dinner to our schedule?

Clayton

:rolleyes: :unsure: :blink: CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;) :cheering: :cheering:

It's about time!!!

Clayton & Wen-Li

:) Thanks Clayton.

Finally we are standing on the same line again. When do you and Wen-Li have time to visit SF?

Gino

Gino,

LOL....you couldn't have asked this question at a better time. We are traveling from Nashville to my home city of Seattle on Sept. 3 and after several days we will be driving south along the coast of Oregon on 101 and ending in SF! We hope to arrive on Sept. 8, but only staying 2-3 days and then driving back to a family reunion in Seattle. We hope to visit Fisherman's Wharf and of course, Chinatown while there. Can we add you and Lulu and lunch or dinner to our schedule?

Clayton

How nice!! Lulu and I will be waiting for you. Let me know if you need me to arrange anything in SF.

Great!

Look in the near future for a PM. Already Wen-Li is excited. No schedule on paper, just wingin' it as we go.

Clayton

[(Yours = 10 years = Big Green, Ours = 2 Years = Small Green) :(

big or little any green is good

We love green :D Any green is good!!

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/568/100billqr2.jpg

EDIT: Lulu has commented that one green is no good.....Green Hat ;) !!

Gino, am I the only one who got your joke here? :lol: Actually, Doug didn't even know about that until one day we saw our ABC friend walking with his wife in Shanghai in a green hat and I made fun of him for that. :P

Congratulations Gino and Lulu. We love your website. Where in Shandong is Lulu from, Ping wants to know? She is from Zibo City.

Thanks Lee. Lulu is from Shandong ‰Û¹â (Not sure how to spell that in English).

"Shouguang (ÊÙ¹â) is a relatively large city located in China's Shandong Province. Nearly one million people reside within the municipality and its surrounding towns and villages.

The city is located approximately thirty minutes east of Zibo, thirty to forty minutes west of downtown Weifang, three hours west of Qingdao and one and a half an hour east of Jinan. From Shouguang, and driving at legal highway speeds, one could reach Beijing in approximately seven hours."