Chinese Sex Survey.

Some of you do not like sex. some of you do not like to talk about it ! If you fall in these categories, please close your eyes !! Just kidding !

I have already censored the topic. It is all clean. No obscene or vulgar material. the materials are of academic interests only!

1. In villages, 95% of the people never talked about sex, to their spouses or anybody else. In cities, the number is 66% for people over 50 and 33% for city dwellers under 50 years of age.

2. Never knew what orgasm means: 50 % of the villagers and 43% of the city folks

3. Engaged in intercourse without foreplay: 23% villagers and 11% city folks

4. Sexual pleasure: 40% women never experienced it

5. Sterility in young couple is 20% because women went through one or more abortions. For example, 80% of all patients in abortion clinics in SHA are high school girls with no real relationships!

6. Between the ages of 24 and 33, 17% Chinese had more than 10 partners.

7. In the same age group, 12% had group sex.

8. In 1990, only 15% had sex before marriage. In 2005, 70% had sex before marriage.

9. There are 1 million professional prostitutes in China. Also there are 10 million " free lance prostitutes", who accept money, gifts, apartment rent, etc., for sex.

10. Sixty percent of men and 40% of women ( estimate only. women will not answer this question) saw sex partners outside their home !

Now the most shocking news ! Twenty percent of all Chinese babies are conceived while the wives were having sex with men, other than their husbands ! ! In other words the DNA test of 20% of the babies do not match the DNA of their fathers.

Ken88

Some of you do not like sex. some of you do not like to talk about it ! If you fall in these categories, please close your eyes !! Just kidding !

I have already censored the topic. It is all clean. No obscene or vulgar material. the materials are of academic interests only!

1. In villages, 95% of the people never talked about sex, to their spouses or anybody else. In cities, the number is 66% for people over 50 and 33% for city dwellers under 50 years of age.

2. Never knew what orgasm means: 50 % of the villagers and 43% of the city folks

5. Sterility in young couple is 20% because women went through one or more abortions. For example, 80% of all patients in abortion clinics in SHA are high school girls with no real relationships!

8. In 1990, only 15% had sex before marriage. In 2005, 70% had sex before marriage.

9. There are 1 million professional prostitutes in China. Also there are 10 million " free lance prostitutes", who accept money, gifts, apartment rent, etc., for sex.

10. Sixty percent of men and 40% of women ( estimate only. women will not answer this question) saw sex partners outside their home !

Now the most shocking news ! Twenty percent of all Chinese babies are conceived while the wives were having sex with men, other than their husbands ! ! In other words the DNA test of 20% of the babies do not match the DNA of their fathers.

Ken88

Can you prove these statistics? They sound fishy.

One person I knew from China once told me (after several beers), that she and her husband were so ignorant when they first got married that it took three times for them to figure out what they were supposed to do.

I didn't believe it at the time, but my wife and other Chinese friends have since told me that, until very recently, there was NO sex education in China other than the most perfunctory explanation of menstrual hygiene.

And yet, there are 1.4 billion Chinese people, so they must be figuring it out somehow...

Honestly, nothing would surprise me (statistically, that is) about sex in the Middle Kingdom.

I'd be interested to know the source of your information Ken.

It came from several sources. If you are really interested, google it. Look for sex survey in China, abortion in China, sex in China, extra marital affairs in China, etc. In my case, it was a chain; one lead to the other.

If you are obsessed with china, you will do anything ! right !

Ken88

Hi Ken - any citable source on this one?

You can edit yer post, add in whatever ya want.

Warmest Regards..

Sounds like massaged results from a sex study I offered once to CFL members. Numbers are different, but some reflect the more or less the same attitudes and mores.

Study I had was done in China by Dr Fang-fu Ruan, MD., PhD and M.P. Lau, MD: A Report of the Nationwide ¡°Sex Civilization¡± Survey on 20,000 Subjects in China. The results were later republished in the International Encyclopedia of Sexuality.

This should help reader established the validity of the study and the results.

¡°¡­In 1996, Suiming Pan, head of the Institute for Research in Sexuality and Gender at the Renmin University of China in Beijing, analysed 11 social surveys on sexuality in Chinese cities between 1986 and 1995 and reinterviewed 103 men and 73 women. The ten factors list below, which Pan (1996) identified as affecting sexological research and studies in China, also reveal some important insights into the general concepts of love and sexuality that prevail in the Chinese culture¡­.¡±

My original offer still stands, that I have it for any members interested. However it is a 356K document and CFL PM won't support transfer of it, so it is transferred by other ISPs

Dave

Ken88

Some of you wanted some refs. to chew on. Here they are. But be cautious. they would not be as clean as my post !

http://conversationage.waggener

http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/GESUND/ARCHIV/MAY_97.HTM

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2...tent_492784.htm

tp://shanghaiist.com/2008/04/30/durex-lots-of-sex-but-few-orgasms.php

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2...tent_368653.htm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle1291856.ece

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4572859.stm

http://www.danwei.org/sexuality/li_yinhe_o..._sex_survey.php

and many more

Ken88

From what I have observed and learned I would say this is generally correct. I have posted some things from time to time.

Also my son corresponded with the ladies, his age, over there and yes a significant difference in ... things.

sick joke:

Heck if they will sleep with us they will sleep with anybody, right?

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)

Ken ... what's your point. I don't find any of this very surprising ...

Sorry Jim, if none of these items struck your nerves.

All these were news to me.

I was thinking that China is still what it used to be in 1990. There wasn't that much of a change in the US during the last 15-18 years in the areas of relationships, sex and marriage !

Item #10 was a shocker. All other items were surprises !

Did you know all these things already?

Ken88

I was thinking that China is still what it used to be in 1990. There wasn't that much of a change in the US during the last 15-18 years in the areas of relationships, sex and marriage !

Ken88

I didn't know the precise numbers you quote but the concepts and general magnitudes are not surprising.

And I agree that the 10 million number is probably understated.

Ken88

I didn't know the precise numbers you quote but the concepts and general magnitudes are not surprising.

See Ken, Jim and I have heard way more stuff than you have... :rolleyes:

Ken88

See Ken, Jim and I have heard way more stuff than you have... :rolleyes:

Ahem... Cuzin' roGgie did you and Jim write "those" charges for "those" wimmin you are both so well versed on off on your taxes? Were they "business" expenses?

tsap seui