Sharon Stone's words about the earthquake in China

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShaQuaNew

Again, the left exploits reality and turns those that disagree into monsters. Fortunately, more than ever before people are getting the message that news can be found not only on NBC but on other networks. The best network I have is my wife who talks every day to the people that live there.

Again, the left exploits reality and turns those that disagree into monsters. Fortunately, more than ever before people are getting the message that news can be found not only on NBC but on other networks. The best network I have is my wife who talks every day to the people that live there.

This has NOTHING to do with the "left" or the news networks and you know it Jessie. You just can't let any opportunity go by,even a tragedy like this, to get in your petty little political digs can you?

The only thing you've managed to do is act in the exact manner you're accusing others of. ;)

Well to be so damned dumb and ?elitist? as someone put it, she at least says she learned a lesson. Lets give her credit for that, AND STOP GOING TO HER MOVIES guys!!! ;) (If she ever makes another)

I mean damn. We have better and smaller where it counts and prettier at home, no????

Guest ShaQuaNew

Well to be so damned dumb and ?elitist? as someone put it, she at least says she learned a lesson. Lets give her credit for that, AND STOP GOING TO HER MOVIES guys!!! ;) (If she ever makes another)

I mean damn. We have better and smaller where it counts and prettier at home, no????

Indeed. As ignorant as she may be she knows how to spell Jesse.

Guest ShaQuaNew

I guess Sharon wont be going to Disney Land.... In China! :rolleyes:

Disney Land in China

Unless she takes a sip of Lincoln Log water. Something tells me she won't be welcome in China anymore.

Hey Carl. Can you piss above the warped mark on your bored?

Exactly!

Thinking about this vacuous air heads comments and the hypocrisy in them really got me going while I was out to lunch.

I don't think she understands the concept of karma, any more than the characters on 'My name is Earl.'

I added this post to my youtube account. If you want to read mine and others my account name is "CaseyinTexas"

"Sharon Stone is another of the ignorant Hollywood elite who live in a fantasy world thinking themselves experts on all subjects they have absolutely no clue about and that the world hangs on their every word"

"Those who can't "DO" teach, and those that can't "TEACH", teach gym" (no offence, just an old saying Dad is fond of)

I see the hollywood "set" the same way, and the truly sad thing is that a lot of people eat that stuff up (if Sharon stone said it, it must be true)............Horse s*it..........just another example of the "decay of western civilization" :D