43 Charged in marriage fraud in Twin Cities

I have the perfect solution for you guys. Move to China. There are jobs there for you and you can become Chinese citizens....oops.....you are the wrong nationality. China does not want you they only want your money. Guess you will have to hide in a cargo ship and enter China illegally. :D

In some ways crime is just the free enterprise system at work; capitalists looking for a market with less competition because of the high risk. :rolleyes:

Most of the jobs that were in America are now in China. You do not see to many marriage fraud cases in China in order for Americans to move to China to find work, make a living, and have more freedoms. Gee perhaps some of us have it all wrong and should listen to some of the antiAmerican setiment from some of the folks here and move to China. Just wait until the propoganda machine tells the people that Americans are bad like they are telling the people about the French now. Things there can, and do, change very quickly. Ask some of the folks that lived there during the Hainan fly over when Bush first took office and Americans were held hostage.

And just...WHO... was it that took those "american jobs" to China? :lol:

Please don't tell us you think the evil Chinese snuck over here in the middle of the night and twisted the arms of those "loyal american" corporation heads and MADE them take american manufacturing over to China.

Now that, would be really funny.

tsap seui

You couldn't seem to or can't seem to answer my simple question. :lol:

Here it is again for ya ol' buddy...

tsap seui

2 volunteery trips to Nam to fly choppers for Uncle Sam

Not really lookin' for a solution from anyone, but thankee thankee thankee for the suggestion ;) and I'm certainly not going to need to sneak into China to walk in and start a job. No worries.

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)
Guest Mike and Lily

And just...WHO... was it that took those "american jobs" to China? :rolleyes:

That would be the same thugs who knowing pay for lead in their products. Then they blame the Chinese when they get caught. They have been offered a better product but decline because they only look to it's effect on the bottom line. They don't care how the worker is treated or what is in their products. They are quite content as long as they can get away with murder. Yes, that would be the true thugs, the CEO's of the American Corporations, like Wallmart. You won't see this changing any time soon because it is not cost effective to them.

It's consumers like you and me that demand that cost-effectiveness. Those that complain about the treatment of workers are the same people that shop for bargains to save a few bucks. The consumers are just as much to blame as the "evil" corporations. Also we demand it as shareholders. For those of us with retirement plans, would we want the companies that we invest in (or the mutual funds that invest for us) to accept lower profits and lower prices for the shares we hold? Do we want to pay more for the products we buy? Maybe we wouldn't mind retiring a few years later? If we want to be righteous, we need to accept all the consequences that go with it.

And just...WHO... was it that took those "american jobs" to China? :D

That would be the same thugs who knowing pay for lead in their products. Then they blame the Chinese when they get caught. They have been offered a better product but decline because they only look to it's effect on the bottom line. They don't care how the worker is treated or what is in their products. They are quite content as long as they can get away with murder. Yes, that would be the true thugs, the CEO's of the American Corporations, like Wallmart. You won't see this changing any time soon because it is not cost effective to them.

It's consumers like you and me that demand that cost-effectiveness. Those that complain about the treatment of workers are the same people that shop for bargains to save a few bucks. The consumers are just as much to blame as the "evil" corporations. Also we demand it as shareholders. For those of us with retirement plans, would we want the companies that we invest in (or the mutual funds that invest for us) to accept lower profits and lower prices for the shares we hold? Do we want to pay more for the products we buy? Maybe we wouldn't mind retiring a few years later? If we want to be righteous, we need to accept all the consequences that go with it.

Scratch, scratch, scratch.....So it's EVERY american's fault. I like that...one for all, all for one. :lol: One sinks, we ALL sink....YEEEHAAAA

I see Cannodale bikes are still being made here in Pennsyltucky...Hmmmm....maybe them chiefs out there will send those jobs overseas....shucks I've got an ex-daughter inlaw and her husband out there working for $12 an hour assemblin' bicycles....shucks, somebody's retirement fund could be lots better if'n them two, and their buddies weren't making so much money screwing parts together.

Yessir, it's complicated, it's lookin' like I'm pretty dadgum lucky them ol' DOS workers are forcing me to go live in China and I'm unloading every USA asset I ever accumulated. :lol: :rolleyes:

tsap seui

Valid points from one and all. Let me throw this one out. When did this country morph into where we are? Consumerism is a far leap from the ideals of the past. I'm sorry but there is no way I will drive more miles to save money at a big box when I can by local at a mom and pop at the corner. I'm glad to see the crack down on illegals, play by the laws on the books. The problem is lack of funding for enforcement. IMHO

WHEEEEW....thanks for clearin' that up!! :)

I was startin' to get afraid that those Chinese workers were comin' over here in the middle of the night and somehow takin' american jobs back to China without the CEO's and share holders of our companys knowin' about it. :(

Unfortunately many americans actually think and believe the Chinese are stealing or taking american jobs away from america.

And with my fiancee's visa woes, 9 out of 10 americans on the street would laugh in my face if I complained about it. ;) "Who cares, she's just another Chinese".

I hope someone is keeping track of just WHO is handing over american jobs to other countries, the Chinese being the most prominent thanks to the 6 PM news nightly bashing.

I'm pretty certain I am going to become a Chinese resident thanks to Uncle Sams visa terrorists wrongly accussing my woman and her 12 year old son of God knows what. It's not what I aksed for or planned, or even ago, looked forward to, but is what it is going to take for me to continue my bona fide relationship with my Chinese family...so be it.

One day I'll be laying in China in my hammock with my wife, after a day of teaching english and I'll hear the screaming incoming ICBM's that america launches as payment on the called in loans for the money the Chinese lent Uncle Sam, and the retaliation from all the "stolen" jobs and lead paint, etc., the americans have suffered at the hands of the american manufacturing complex...er...ah..the evil "red" Chinese.

I just hope that written on one of those american made weapons of amortization (the only thing left that america manufactures on it's own), are the words, "Nothin' personal tsap seui, we speculated and conjectured that she was scammin' you. Your friends at the Dept. of State"

:lol:

tsap seui

I agree with you. See you in China!! I will be in the hammock a couple trees down.

Valid points from one and all. Let me throw this one out. When did this country morph into where we are? Consumerism is a far leap from the ideals of the past. I'm sorry but there is no way I will drive more miles to save money at a big box when I can by local at a mom and pop at the corner. I'm glad to see the crack down on illegals, play by the laws on the books. The problem is lack of funding for enforcement. IMHO

Not for lack of enforcement, no place to put them anymore! I worked IDOC too many years, no more dange beds! B)