An interesting video

Seems the link no longer works. I wonder why. :unsure:

Big brother in China more than likely did not like what it said about the real truth.........

but I'm guessing because I did not get to see it either.

Been finding many interesting videos on club.backchina.com that are there one moment and gone the next. I suspect you're right.

Seems the link no longer works. I wonder why. :unsure:

Big brother in China more than likely did not like what it said about the real truth.........

but I'm guessing because I did not get to see it either.

Been finding many interesting videos on club.backchina.com that are there one moment and gone the next. I suspect you're right.

In a way it is kind of funny, but also sad that information is so watched over in China. Makes you think and wonder how much this site is watched. :ph34r: I know most will think that I'm being over active in my thinking.......... :P

Corbin, I have no doubts that you are a "person of special interest" to the Chinese version of Police Squad....Phrank Drucka has his EYES on YOU :unsure: . MOOWHAAAAHAHAHAHA

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

You better believe they are watching you Corbin! Better watch out Mr Stark, they can see through that pipe and cowboy hat!

:) :) :D

dang nabit and here I thought the hillbilly outfit would work..........

:D :P :D B)

Corbin, once you started tawkin' about tryin' to sell hootch...er..ah...hard cider to the Chinese you became a bright spot on Chinatucky's Police Squad radar. Even them bib overalls and corn cob pipe can't hide what's going on here mister Bubba Firewater. :)

tsap seui

You better believe they are watching you Corbin! Better watch out Mr Stark, they can see through that pipe and cowboy hat!

:huh: :lol: :D

:D :P :( B)

Corbin, once you started tawkin' about tryin' to sell hootch...er..ah...hard cider to the Chinese you became a bright spot on Chinatucky's Police Squad radar. Even them bib overalls and corn cob pipe can't hide what's going on here mister Bubba Firewater. :lol:

tsap seui

dang nabit, me and my big mouth........... :D

:secret: B) :drunk:

:bye1: :P :mobile: :phone1:

May 2, 2008 is coming Big C........................... :P :P :P :P