Beijing banning smoking May 1st

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

WOW!

Lets see 350 Million smokers divided by 10 = the number of cops needed to enforce the new ban on smoking...

MISSION IMPOSIBLE! :lol:

http://i18.tinypic.com/6bdtdft.jpg

:baby: :lol: :pash: :)

Bah - No Smoking Signs :lol:

We were in Wuhan Airport at food court, signs everywhere, people smoking, cops walking by and doing nothing.

Hopefully BeiJing cops will do something.

Guest Tony n Terrific

About time. I have wondered just how long some countries were going to tolerate smoking, if nothing else because of the high cost of medical treatments.

Korean's wake up. Or have they already?

Big Brother Big Government.... Bu Hao!

About time. I have wondered just how long some countries were going to tolerate smoking, if nothing else because of the high cost of medical treatments.

Korean's wake up. Or have they already?

Big Brother Big Government.... Bu Hao!

Clean Lungs Less Cancer... Hooyah!

I smoke. It isn't good for you. I drink. It isn't good for you. Just a thought, after I buy a legal and taxed product [and highly taxed] isn't it my choice? Okay, before I get crucified I am not saying I want to come to your house to do it. I don't light up at the restaurant, but drinks are alright? Whats next, Prohibition again? Transfats. Ban them. Where does it stop, it never does. How about a poll on the next flavor of the week. Drew Careys bit on cheeseburgers hit it on the head. Thanks for taking away my last bit of pleasure.

Guest HAMPSTERW

Yeah. I smoke as well, however I am 100% in agreement with my states "indoor clean air act". I don't smoke in my home, mostly out of respect for my kid's but also because even as a smoker I don't like the house to smell like an ashtray, not to mention the film it leaves on windows, walls, blinds etc. (just more house work for me). I am happy to go outside to smoke and I find that I smoke less because of it. :lol: