~~WE DID IT!!~~

Helo everyone thank you all for your support!!! We did it!!! WE GOT PINK! ^_^ :toot:

Here is the story!

We got there early, it was a bit cold and we stood outside for a whyle till they gave us the entry ticket to go in, we were in the front so we got to go in before alot of people (we had a 7am interwiew)

well we got to the 4th floor and I went to the cafee and he cntinued on up to the 5th.

I was worried and nervous and I couldnt sit still~ Well he was one of the first ones out and was holding up the pink (more like salmon collor) paper and I started bawling I was so happy! I waited a total of about 1 hour!

His story~

He got upstrairs and went through security and was seated, his name was the first one called so he went to the first window where the woman checked all of his paperwork to make sure it was all there, and then he went to the next window and left his finger prints...and sat back down, then his name was called again and he went up to the interview guy (who was nice and even smiled at him) again left finger prints and the guy asked him 3 questions JUST 3~

1. Your Name

2. Your Wife's Name

3. Who is the co-signer along with your wife...

THATS IT!!!! He didnt even ask for pictures or phone records or nothing, but my husband offered to show them anyways since I woked so hard to make the scrapbook and the guy smiled, gave it back and said 'You Passed'....stapled some papers and that was that!

This was a perfect b-day present for him (He turns 24 on the 29th) and we are leaving China April 2nd!!!!! :toot:

Thanks again everyone and good luck to those that still have interviews coming up! :yahoo: :yahoo:

EDIT TO ADD:: After we got the pink paper we stayed in the Westin for the remaining 3 days!!! :P :P IT WAS SOOO NICE!!! I will post pictures after we get back to the US, i dont have my USB cable here blah!

Edited by Vanessa S. (see edit history)

Helo everyone thank you all for your support!!! We did it!!! WE GOT PINK! ^_^ :toot:

Here is the story!

We got there early, it was a bit cold and we stood outside for a whyle till they gave us the entry ticket to go in, we were in the front so we got to go in before alot of people (we had a 7am interwiew)

well we got to the 4th floor and I went to the cafee and he cntinued on up to the 5th.

I was worried and nervous and I couldnt sit still~ Well he was one of the first ones out and was holding up the pink (more like salmon collor) paper and I started bawling I was so happy! I waited a total of about 1 hour!

His story~

He got upstrairs and went through security and was seated, his name was the first one called so he went to the first window where the woman checked all of his paperwork to make sure it was all there, and then he went to the next window and left his finger prints...and sat back down, then his name was called again and he went up to the interview guy (who was nice and even smiled at him) again left finger prints and the guy asked him 3 questions JUST 3~

1. Your Name

2. Your Wife's Name

3. Who is the co-signer along with your wife...

THATS IT!!!! He didnt even ask for pictures or phone records or nothing, but my husband offered to show them anyways since I woked so hard to make the scrapbook and the guy smiled, gave it back and said 'You Passed'....stapled some papers and that was that!

This was a perfect b-day present for him (He turns 24 on the 29th) and we are leaving China April 2nd!!!!! :toot:

Thanks again everyone and good luck to those that still have interviews coming up! :yahoo: :yahoo:

OMG im so happy for you! I can't believe they only asked 3 questions! That's so lucky! We are both very happy for you and wish you all the best! Keep in touch!