Never marry a Chinese woman

Herein this story lies an important lesson for our less experienced members... :baby:

Unless you really are a jerk... :blink:

Most of your pain... :bangin: Will come from laopo's little TALKS with her friends... :)

Lao Po will trust and uninformed Chinese woman rather than her informed American husband about the whole process from Visa to GC to citizenship. Don't be frustrated guys, just accept it. :P

You mean like the 001 ladies?? :P

I'm a litte slow... a month or so ago , it finally hit me why that site was called 001 :blink: I told Lao Po and she laughed at me. :ph34r:

We're all a little slow when it comes to our Chinese wives Charles... :huh: That's why we come here to share and try to figure out a little bit anyway, how to keep from getting... :huh:

You forget how we survived the Rear Palace where each Chinese emperor kept 3,000 wives (ºó¹¬¼ÑÀöÈýǧ)!

We survived Cultural Revolution.

We've just survived the concubine culture in south China.

To the women who have survived all this: Gals, I'm very proud of you!

To the ones who died: You didn't die in vain.

• Like 1

Most of your pain... :bangin: Will come from laopo's little TALKS with her friends... :)

Lao Po will trust and uninformed Chinese woman rather than her informed American husband about the whole process from Visa to GC to citizenship. Don't be frustrated guys, just accept it. :ph34r:

OMG, do I have a lot to learn.....

Edited by DongDong (see edit history)

oscar this is about right. And guys you must experience this wrath or "outrage" as my wife termed it just today at lunch, when telling me she called me some bad word in Chinese some months ago when so "outraged" - which I did not know what she was saying.

So on the one hand their is trouble. On the other hand I was asked today if I want to make a baby :D :) :D :D :D :D Ahh just to get let down with monitoring me the next 2 months and consulting with mama. And maybe mama and baba will have to return to us to help, if she decides.

Anyway back on topic. Fellers, you still have to set your foot down at first about a few things, even if the land mine does go off. But I must agree with the article, once the proper amount of groveling and apologies is over with all is well, and sometimes too well to keep your head from spinning. ;)

Edited by SheLikesME? (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

Never try to stop her from going out for lotions even during a snow storm. I tried but she kicked and punched me. At least she didn't use full force. :D

:) :D :D ;) you were very.... very lucky :D

Why do I have the feeling I'm sooo sc***d! :D

Well, this little article is going into my reference cliff notes.

My Honey does not like to argue and we have never fallen into a serious disagreement. I guess that just means the mines are burried just a little deeper - not missing!

This is the first 3rd party "stereotype" article posted here that I think I can say I agree with 95% :D very well written, well thought out, and humorously presented. This is the antithesis of that "Chinese woman/puppy buyer's guide" article someone posted some time ago. All the reasons that one put me off are the reasons I like this one.

Leiqin tosses the covers aside and, instead of just getting out of bed at the side, she slithers on her back until she reaches the end of the bed. She puts her feet on the floor and stands. She walks over to the computer chair in the opposite side of the room, walks around it and then walks out the bedroom. Upon returning to the bed, she again walks over to the chair, walks around it, sits on the end of the bed, lies on her back and inches her way back to me.

¡°What are you doing, honey?¡±

¡°No talk. No talk.¡± She answers while waving her hand in my face.

¡°Why you act crazy?¡±

¡°Yeah, I a crazy woman.¡±

¡°Honey, someone tell you this is lucky?¡±

She just smiles that proud smile that says she knows the luck she is bringing to our lives.

I know she's been talking to her friends again...

True story. She just started this two nights ago. :D

To Dennis:

One of the members here started a "rumor" that it is unlucky for the marriage if wife wears a bra in the house with her husband home.

THIS, is the greatest idea I ever heard, and I can tell you all. I don't know if wearing a bra in the house is unlucky, but the wife NOT wearing one is VERY lucky!

So, please, everyone emphasis this to your wives. "It is unlucky to wear the bra in the house when the husband is home."

With luck my wife will hear it from your wife (instead of me) and my life will be better !!

Oh, and to get back on the subject here... I was told by a very good friend (chinese woman) before I ever even dated any chinese woman. "Chinese women are soft on the outside, and hard on the inside".

She was, of course, saying exactly what this article is saying.

Best wishes to you all !

To Dennis:

One of the members here started a "rumor" that it is unlucky for the marriage if wife wears a bra in the house with her husband home.

THIS, is the greatest idea I ever heard, and I can tell you all. I don't know if wearing a bra in the house is unlucky, but the wife NOT wearing one is VERY lucky!

So, please, everyone emphasis this to your wives. "It is unlucky to wear the bra in the house when the husband is home."

With luck my wife will hear it from your wife (instead of me) and my life will be better !!

Oh, and to get back on the subject here... I was told by a very good friend (chinese woman) before I ever even dated any chinese woman. "Chinese women are soft on the outside, and hard on the inside".

Best wishes to you all !

credzba, of all the things you have ever posted this needs put in the CFL hall of fame!!

This is already in an e-mail on it's way to Shenzhen!!!! :o :)

Guest Tony n Terrific

To Dennis:

Best wishes to you all !

My 1st wife bought new living bra to enhance her figure. After a few days past I asked her how she liked the new bra she bought. She said she did care for it at all. I asked the stupid question why and her response was that it did not have durabilty to it and it starved to death.

Leiqin tosses the covers aside and, instead of just getting out of bed at the side, she slithers on her back until she reaches the end of the bed. She puts her feet on the floor and stands. She walks over to the computer chair in the opposite side of the room, walks around it and then walks out the bedroom. Upon returning to the bed, she again walks over to the chair, walks around it, sits on the end of the bed, lies on her back and inches her way back to me.

¡°What are you doing, honey?¡±

¡°No talk. No talk.¡± She answers while waving her hand in my face.

¡°Why you act crazy?¡±

¡°Yeah, I a crazy woman.¡±

¡°Honey, someone tell you this is lucky?¡±

She just smiles that proud smile that says she knows the luck she is bringing to our lives.

I know she's been talking to her friends again...

True story. She just started this two nights ago. :)

:P

Do we dare guess what the next thing will be?